Im Jae Bum :)

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

 

Authors POV

 

        3 days had passed and it's Jiyeon's 1st day at " Kirin High " all of the student there are so excited to see an Idol. There was a news that, not only Jiyeon that transferred at " Kirin High " , but there was another 4 Idols that gonna join Jiyeon this year. The news was true, the 4 Idols that gonna study with Jiyeon together namely; Hyorin, Ailee, SeoJoon and the newest Idol JB. Hyorin is a part of the girl grop " Sistar " she is the leader and the main vocal of the group. Seojoon just debuted a year ago. Ailee, just debuted this year, she's a solo singer, lastly JB. JB just came from America, the JYP Company really like him at the 1st place, because of his powerful voice, hot dance moves and because of his handsome look. These 5 Idols are confirmed that the 5 of them will be joining a class together, in-short, They are ' CLASSMATES '

 

Jiyeon POV

 

          Im so excited, because i will be a student again!  wah, chincha daebak! I remembered the day, the day that i was going to brought my things at " Kirin High " school supplies store. When i was on my way, i saw a cute little boy crying and his name is Moon Mavin, when i was about to entered the store , it was empty but there was a guard and a clerks. " It must be closed " i thought, but im shocked when the guard greeted me and ask me to come in, that time the clerk said that my parents rented the store for my safety. Then when i was choosing my uniform, i heard that the guard is talking to someone and saying that the store isclosed, i walked towards the guard and i saw a boy that was aout to leave, " maybe he will buy his uniform and other things too " i thouht, then i shouted...

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jiyeoon : Wait! dont leave ( the boy faced me then asked )

XXX : the store is closed, so im just going to leave.

Jiyeon : are you going to buy your things too?

XXX : yes, but...

Jiyeon : come on! it's okay to me if your going to bought your things, ya! know?

XXX : thank you ( he smiled )

Jiyeon : ( ^ omo! his smile ^ ) by the way , im Park Jiyeon ( offering a shakehand )

XXX : ( handshake permitted, LOL! ) Im IM Jae Bum, but you can call me JB for short.

JIyeon : okay, then JB-shii. Go look for the things you just need ( she smiled )

JB : ( ^ kyeopta! wait, she is the girl before ?! ^ ) thank you.

 

End of FlasBack

 

        I think JB's look-alike is Kim Bum  , hehe. JB, is cute when smiling. Our meeting just end up like that saying " thank you " , " your welcome " , and " goodbye ". ohh! it's time, school time!.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED !

 

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER, MY COMPUTER IS FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS THAT'S WHY I CAN'T UPDATE...

SORRY TOO, IF MY GRAMMARS IS , BUT PLEASE ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT :) I LOVE U ALL ( MUAHHH )