The Secret Orphanage...

Dream High ( TRIPLE J )

Jiyeon POV

        Hi! let me first introduce myself, Im Park Jiyeon and im 18 years old. Im also part of the girlband " T-ara ", actually, today is our Japan " Bopeep Bopeep " promotion and it's really tiring, because in one day we have 3 promotion per channels and it begin's today, after three days, we have to came back to Korea to promote our new song and 4th album " Black Eyes " . Even though it's tiring here in Japan, it's fun, because of our fans. Our fans our the best! They always send us a Letters, Food, Banners and etc. they are very supportive and we are grateful to have a fans like them. Ohh?! it's time, we need to go now for our 1st day promotinal at XXXXX channel, guy's i need to go now and prepare myself for the promotion! see you later guy's! :)

        Finnally! we succesfully promote our first Japanese single " Bopeep Bopeep " and the fans really love it, the good news is ' Bopeep Bopeep ' is #1 at oricon chart! we're so happy about that. We are now heading back to our hotel to take a rest and we're going to celebrate our being #1 at oricon chart. After 1 hour of eating and enjoying ourselves, we finally decided to sleep, because we have to wake up early tomorrow, because our promotin day is not yet done, so yeah! we have to work again. When we came back to our own room's, i hurriedly check my phone if there's any messages, ohh?! there's a text from U-kiss Hoon, i remembered that im his ideal type, hehe.

 

To: Jiyeon

From: U-kiss Hoon

 

 

= Jiyeon, about what happen earlier, Soohyun called you right? and when you anwered the phone and im shocked about that, im hearing my voice saying " Hello " first, i admit, i kinda shy that time, because i know that you know that your my ideal type right? hehe, funny me! We're filming ' Star Date ' that time so thank you for answering the phone even though that i know your busy. Jiyeon-ahh! take care of yourself, dont forget to eat and rest, okay? CARING FANBOOY THAT MUCH, hehe =

 

Jiyeon : ( smile ) carig oppa, that much. I should atleast reply to him and thank him for reminding me to take care of myself. (jiyeon replied back)

 

To: U-kiss Hoon

From: Jiyeon

 

= Hoon, oppa! Thank your for reminding me about my health, you too and the other U-kiss member should take care of yourselves too. Thank you again and Gudnight! :) =

 

Jiyeon : What should i do now? it's getting late but i cant sleep. Ohh? i should check my secret orphanage account.

 

Authors POV

 

        Jiyeon is secretly having an orphanage for the kids and she cant take to hear and saw alot of kids being abandoned by their own parents. Jiyeon is such a nice girl. Her orphanage is a secret to everyone, only her T-ara unnie's, parents and the one who is taking care of the kids who only knew about the secret orphanege tha jiyeon buuild. The reason ' Why Jiyeon is keeping it a secret to everyone? ', because Jiyeon dont want to hurt the kids when they grew up, Jiyeon wanted the kids to grew like a normal kids and she dont want them being bully/teased by their classmate. Jiyeon's parents are very supportive and kind-hearted person. Jiyeon is rich before and now, but her her parents treated her like a normal persons. One thing jiyeon wanted to continue, and that is her study. Jiyeon stop's when she was in second-year and wanted to continue her studies again at " Kirin Art High School " Jiyeon informed her company and her manager about that and they ask if jiyeon can study at the same time doing her job as an Idol and jiyeon aswered them " Yes, i can do it " so her company agreed on what Jiyeon wanted. This school year Jiyeon will continue her Second Year high.

 

 

= So sorry for the late upadate, i know that it's not yet interesting at the first chapter but i can assure you thet when the story goes on, this story will be an interesting story. Sorry if there's any wrogn grammars, spelling and all wrong errors. PLEASE COMMENT :) =

 

TO ALL JB&JIYEON SHIPPER!!!

JB reveals, “I would personally choose T-ara's Jiyeon…”