Chapter 2

Abandoned and loved

Taehyungie oppa led me downstairs after our little argument about boyfriends.

 

“Now I’ll take you to meet your other hyungs. They were really anticipating meeting you Eunhae-ah. Don’t be afraid of them, they only want to meet you. They are your oppas!” he said as we went through the humongous livingroom and kitchen, going into the garage.

 

We got into his lambo LAMBO?!?! How the heck does he have a Lambo?!?! I thought.

 

He told me to buckle up and he drove off trying to stay in the speed limit. “Oppa? Why do you have a car you can barely drive?” I asked holding on my seat, barely making it any more comfortable.

 

“I don’t know. Your hyungs got it for me!” he said pulling into a parking spot at last. I got out of the car almost throwing up. “Tae? I’m not riding in tha-” I was cut off by me losing my good breakfast on a nearby tree. At least my insides felt better and I was comfortable.

 

“Eunhae are you okay?!” Tae asked worried. “I’m fine. I’m still not riding in that anymore though.”I replied flattening out my dress Taehyung and the other oppas put out for me when I was sleeping.

 

It was a little fluffy, light blue dress that went down to my mid thighs and I had on a white choker that had light blue diamonds and lace hanging from it. My shoes were light blue converse high tops that matched the dress.

 

We went into the big pretty building that had my oppas in it. Taehyungie oppa also had on a fancy tuxedo that matched my dress. “Tae oppa, what are the oppas like?” Tae said, ”Your about to find out!”

 

We rounded a corner and entered a big room that had many people in it.

 

“She’s here!” Taehyung called out and everyone looked our way. I stepped behind Tae a bit scared. “It’s okay Euneun, nobody is going to hurt you. Don’t be afraid.” he said calmly and I backed out a bit to let everyone see and greet me. A tall man that had an egg shaped head bowed to me and introduced himself.

 

“I am Kim Namjoon, please call me RM oppa!” I got up from my chair and hugged him.

 

“Nice to meet you oppa!” I said cheerfully. After our greetings, Joon oppa left and another hyung who was really handsome (besides tae oppa), introduced himself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Seok-Jin, married to Namjoon! Call me Jin!” he said.

 

Joon oppa? He was married to JOON?!!? Well, to be fair, they do look good together!

 

There was two more couples that introduced themselves. One was Suga oppa and Jimin oppa. I had accidentally called him sugar and we just stuck with it.

 

Jimin was and used to be a ballet dancer, that had no jams.

 

Then there was Jungkookie and Tae oppa. Jungkookie likes Iron Man and bunnies, and liked to say pardon and infires man.

 

He has a cute little bunny smile and bunny teeth. “I’m your hope, your my hope, I’m-”