Chapter 1

Abandoned and loved

I opened my eyes and crawled under my bed looking out my window. There were many dead bodies and I screamed. I closed my eyes and screamed again.

 

A constant reminder of my life.

 

The back door opened and I stopped screaming, scareder than I already was.

 

” Is anyone in here?” a male voice called out calmly.

 

I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered.

 

“Who’s there? I can hear you, you know!”

 

I crawled back further under my bed and accidentally hit the wall with a loud thump. “Huh?” A few footsteps come close to the bed and a man bent down. I screamed and started crying saying,”I don’t want to die!” He called a few names of other people and explained to them the situation. I felt the bed moving and curled into an even more smaller ball than I already was in. The bed moved completely to the side and the man pulled me up to cradle me like a baby. I didn’t care, I just needed someone to love me and for me to live. I cried some more and then fell asleep.

 

 

 


I woke up in a new baby blue bed.

 

I started crying again and someone came in the room. I stopped crying and backed up to the edge of the bed. “Who are you?” I said worriedly. “I’m Kim Taehyung but call me tae oppa okay? I’ll be your new big brother!” I didn’t feel much of being scared with him so I jumped off my bed and hugged him.

 

“Taehyungie oppa! I’m scared!” I said into his shoulder. He pulled me back from hugging him and looked me in the eyes. “Listen to me, I love you and so do your other oppas. We will never leave you or abuse you. I don’t know what your life was before this but it’s different now.” he said firmly and I had no reason to disagree so I didn’t. “Okay oppa. What’s my name?” I asked him confused. He looked like he was even more confused.

 

“Hmmm… how about Eunhae? You’ll be my gongjunim, my princess. If I name you Eunhae, you can call me Taehyungie oppa. Deal?” he said, “Deal!” I had one more question for him.

 

“ Hey oppa? How old am I?” he looked at me and ruffles my hair. Eunhae-ah, you look to be about 15 or 17.” he said smiling. “WHAT?!?! I’M 15 OR 17?!?!?! Oppa! I’m old enough for a boyfriend then!” I exclaimed.

 

“Oh no you aren’t! I just got you and I am not losing you to a boy yet!” he yelled, looking shocked. “Oppa I was playing!”