Chapter 3

Abandoned and loved

“A ray of sunshine?” I said honestly.

 

You couldn’t blame me! He literally was like a ray of sunshine in the room!

 

“Why, yes, you could say that but I go by J-hope or hobi oppa!” he said with a smile of straight happiness, or at least it’s what he wanted everyone to see.

 

He had this really tiny glint in his eye that kinda looked like sadness and if you didn’t look at him closely, it would simply pass by, and since I’ve had years of experience, I knew exactly what he felt. But, I didn’t want to intrude on his feelings, so I played it off. “Hobi oppa it is!” I said with my dimple smile. He saw a little glinter pass across me as I released him from my hug. His eyes caught sight of the ring Sugar, I mean Suga, gave me as a welcoming present. wow hyung… you really did…. he thought.

 

“Tae, did hyung give it to her?” he asked. A deep voice replied and said,” Yes, he gave it to her but I haven’t told her what it means yet…” “You’d better hurry! She only has until next week until-”

 

Tae put his hand over hobi while I was trying to figure out what the ring was for. I looked down at the ring with a questioning glance and smiled. Meanwhile, Joon and Jin came over holding hands. They look like such a fam- I stopped myself from thinking any further. I had suddenly remembered my own past and felt tears threatening to escape their broken place in my eyes.

 

I excused myself from the ranting with Tae and Hobi and led myself to the bathroom, tears suddenly flooding my eyes as I layed on the ground and cried.

 

I cried for a few minutes but right when my tears decided to press on harder, the door opened revealing Jin oppa. He sat by me and rubbed my back making me cry more. My mother used to do that when I cried…. I curled up next to oppa and asked him a question. “Hey, oppa?” I asked with little sobs.

 

“Mhmm?” he hum-answered. “Will you substitute as my mom?” I asked looking up at him. “Will I? Of course! You can call me Jin Eomma and I can dress you and feed- Okay, you get it from there…” he chuckles and stops himself from creating a list.
 

 

 


“EUNHAE? WAKE UP!!!”a loud voice yelled from in my room. I got up and almost fell, my mind laced with sleep and good dreams. “Oppa~ why so early??” I asked the oppa that screamed in front of me.

 

“Because you have school today!” he said. -Hmmm… sounds like…. Kookie oppa!- “You’re… gonna….DIE!!!!” I yelled as kookie started trying to run from me. I finally gave up and sa on my bed breathless while gazelle over here prances around my room still. “They don’t call me the golden maknae for nothing you know!” he teased and I stuck my tongue out. “Hurry up Queen-ah, you have lots to do.” Tae said as he took kookie out of the room and closed the door.

 

Well, I decided for the first day of school I’d wear a baby blue crop top hoodie with white shorts and a black belt with my favorite baby blue converse and white high-knee socks. I got my red backpack from the clothset and headed downstairs to my oppas for a quick breakfast.

 

“Morning oppas!” I said as I entered the room. I heard a few scattered ‘good morning honey’s’ and ‘morning’s’. I grabbed a cereal bar and some bacon Jin eomma was cooking. I kissed him on the cheek and said good morning mom before I left.
 

 

 

 


I walked to the front gates and into the school to get my schedule.

 

“F 201 huh?” I said as I tried to find F 201 and succeeded. I sat down at one of the desks towards the front and earned a few glances from the boys in the back. “Okay class, I’m your teacher! Call me…….”