“Can you wait for me?” - WheeSa

midnightshon's #Fictober2019
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: WheeSa

Summary: Hyejin felt the sigh that left her heavy on her shoulder.

A/N: My take on the event that followed Wheein’s absence from KCON LA.

--------

After chewing on the idea for the hundredth time, Ahn Hyejin decided to knock on the door. She’d texted as soon as they’d landed earlier, and Wheein hadn’t exactly told her not to come, but the answer had been a simple, “OK.” Ten years of knowing her, Hyejin knew what that really meant, but she was more worried than she was rational, so here she came.

Wheein greeted her in her pyjamas, her hair messy. She looked tired.

“Were you sleeping?” asked Hyejin as she stepped inside, studying the state of the apartment. Nothing seemed out of place or in dire need of cleaning, as if Wheein had went straight to bed when she had arrived from the airport the other day and done nothing else since. Not even dirty dishes in the sink or take out boxes in the bin. Their manager probably had come over to clean up, Hyejin tried to assure herself.

“Kind of.”

“Did I wake you?”

“No, I was just lying in bed.”

She couldn’t sleep, Hyejin noted. “Have you got anything to eat? Do you want me to order something?”

Wheein considered it for a moment, then she shook her head. “The result of my test came out. Did you know?”

Hyejin nodded. She tried to clear the lump in with a cough, but it didn’t work. Wheein had so much on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter