“Can you stay?” - SooSica

midnightshon's #Fictober2019
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Whenever Jessica and Sooyoung are in the same city outside of Korea around the same time, this idea comes to my head. Somewhat a sequel to #dontlookbag.

--

A sequel to #dontlookbag

--

“My flight is tomorrow morning. I think. Or is it tomorrow night?”

Sooyoung looked at her phone screen. “Well, regardless of night or morning, technically it should be the day after tomorrow.” She spun the phone around. “It’s not even past midnight yet.”

“Wow, look at you,” Jessica remarked, sarcasm spilling from that short response. “You’re not going to a science fair; you don’t have to act smart.”

The sun had long set behind layers of clouds in the far east of the bedroom window. Had it been anywhere in Korea, news outlets would’ve exploded with pictures of them together. “Ex-member Jessica Jung and SNSD member Choi Sooyoung met up. A reunion in the horizon?” Something along that line would’ve topped the search result. But they were far from home, away from curious eyes, from all the questions as to what this rendezvous could mean.

And they always were. Ever since that time Jessica had visited her in her hotel room in New York, whenever they were aboard at the same time, they always managed to find the time to meet. Sooyoung had never asked about her and Tiffany, but Jessica had stopped mentioning the name some time ago. Sooyoung remembered the knowing look Tiffany had given her when they’d met around that time; she knew. 

But what? What did she know? The reason Jessica had wanted to stop seeing her? Or the reason Jessica kept seeing Sooyoung? Both?

Sooyoung definitely didn’t know about the latter.

They just sort of did. Repeatedly being in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter