Chapter 1:

Our Names
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sometimes, I find myself crying when I wake up as if I am in grief or I had lost something."

You wonder to yourself, was it from that day? That day where you watched the comet flying above you, as you stood in the open grass field. That picturesque scenery you had witnessed, that dreamlike scenery, which was nothing more and nothing less.

 

"Do you remember me? My name is-" An unfamiliar girl called out to you while trying to fight against the human wave of the morning crowd in the busy city of Seoul. Without enough time to process what was going on, the said girl quickly untied her distinct red hair tie from her hair bun and threw the hair tie to you. Strangely, you managed to catch it despite being stuck in the stampede. You tried to call her- 'Ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding ring ding dong' jolted you back from dreamland. 

And so you wake up, to a foreign environment. Instead of the close dark blue walls and the faint morning sun, you see a wooden ceiling in a wide, white and brightly lit room. Scanning the room, you see a bunch of untidy books and also a new set of uniform hanging at the far corner of the room. You knew something was off the moment you woke up, accepting it is another thing. You look down at yourself and your hair had changed from pink to brunette overnight. That's kinda wild. 

"Ehhhh?" You shouted as you see another person reflecting on the mirror.

A little girl walked into your room, calling someone which you presumed it was you, I mean, you are someone else.

"Minjoo-unnie, hurry up and get ready!" 

Grabbing the uniform, you changed and dashed out of the house. The little girl gave you a judgemental look but you did not bother. After all, this is all a dream, right?

"Minjoo!" You hear someone calling you again, over at the hill was a girl waving her hands at you. She was not tall, she was about half a head shorter than you with soft, fluffy raven hair. Another new face... man this is hard, how on earth did dreams become so vivid? Before going towards the latter, you pinched yourself, however, things did not go back as the way it was. Oh well, a great opportunity to explore a new tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter