Prologue (i)

Our Names
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didnt know that it will happen so soon. She didnt expect it to happen. At all. 

Trying to churn out a smile while holding back the tears from blurring her vision, she nodded her head and sticked her pinky finger out.

"Lets make a promise" she said

"What promise?" the taller girl asked.

"That we will meet one day, and when that day comes, we will not forget each other." the older girl replied with a hint of loneliness and hopefulness.

The taller girl nodded in agreement with a faint smile. 

 The older one then pulled the younger into a hug and whisphered "Please do not forget me..." Being overwhelmed with emotions, the younger buried her head onto the older's shoulder and the cold water soon made the latter's shirt turn into a darker shade. 

The older pats the younger's head and they stayed in their positions for quite awhile before releasing their grip. 

As if on cue, the light around them disappeared and each of them are left by themselves... lost of the memories of each other. Both felt a pang of pain as they stare into the evening sky where the sun has already set, as if they had lost someone. Forever.

The cold winter wind brings Chaewon backs to reality. She then stratches her head in confusion, "Why am i even here?" she pondered out loud, as if all the previous events had never happen.

She carefully makes her way onto the common ground as she wipes out her phone to check her GPS. Many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter