Prologue (ii)

Our Names
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dragging her heavy self, she finally makes her way back to her familair abode. Using her remaining energy, she pulls herself together and lands on her ever so comfy bed. She soon goes into a deep slumber from the exhaustion from the previous night. 


The other girl froze at her spot for a good few minutes stunned by the previous events unfolded. "Ch...chae...won" the girl mumbled through her sobs. Her legs gave away and she collasped onto the ground. "Chaewon... CHAEWON" she cried out, hoping the burnette would hear her cries and come to her rescue. She brawled her eyes out while the sun continues to fall. Soon, darkness surrounded her and it was left her and the deep blue sky. 

"Chae... who's that?" she suddenly asked herself, as if she was hit on a hammer. 

Using her sleeves, she wipes the embarrassing mess on her face before pulling her phone out, only to see a bunch of missed calls from her dear brother. 

Without hesitation, she dailed her brother's number, only to hear grandmother's scoldings. 

"Minjoo! Come back home! Its dangerous for a young girl like you to stay outside so late, please come back quickly..." the grandmother told off her dear granddaugther. 

Carefully, she began her journey back home. And 10 minutes later, she was greeted by her ever so energetic brother. 

"Welcome home sis! Grandma has been worried sick, you didnt even tell us you were out" He grumbles while jumping on the cushion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter