Chapter One

Hush

Byun Baekhyun had been twelve years old when his parents had sent him away. 

They'd told him they were sending him to a boarding school so he could get a better education. Baekhyun wasn't stupid. He knew it had to do with him liking Sehun. 

As it turned out, he was right. The school was for kids just like him, boys who liked other boys, girls who liked girls. Baekhyun was shoved into the middle of it all without understanding anything. That was where he met Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was new as well; he had been there for two months. His situation was exactly like Baekhyun's. They became best friends, always sitting together, trading secrets, laughing over jokes only they understood. But they were not allowed, even once, to touch each other. 

Yeah, that was a school rule. Anyone caught purposely touching anyone else was scolded severely, if they did it repeatedly they were punished. Entering another student's room would get them cleaning duties. 

Baekhyun kept the rules. He wanted to be as good as possible so he could get out and go back home. 

Chanyeol broke the rules. He was afraid of nothing more than being sent home. 

 

Seulgi had been sent to the school when she was only ten. 

Her parents had caught her writing in her diary about her huge crush on her neighbor, Wendy. They'd talked about it in low voices so Seulgi couldn't hear, and then they had sent her away.

Seulgi didn't mind much. She was bored and lonely at home, school couldn't be much worse. And when she met Joohyun, she knew it was going to be better. 

Joohyun had been at the school for two years. She was pretty and nice, and Seulgi liked her instantly. But it bothered her to not be able to touch Joohyun, not even a little bit. She wanted to. She wanted to hold Joohyun's hand. 

 

 

Felix stared around him at the small, cramped bedroom he'd been given. The walls were blank white and the floor was swept spotlessly clean. Felix sighed and dumped the contents of his travel bag onto the bed to sort through them. 

He heard a noise from outside. He looked out the window and realized that the second dorm building was almost close enough to touch. The occupant of the room opposite his had opened their window. 

Felix opened his as well. He sat and waited for his new neighbor to come back. 

Finally, the boy in the other room appeared at the window again. He was about Felix's age, dressed in dark, loose clothes and scowling at a piece of paper held in his hand. He looked up at Felix and said, "Hi." 

"Hi," Felix answered. "I'm new here." 

"Hi, Newhere," the boy said lazily. "I'm Changbin." 

"My name is not Newhere! It's Felix." 

"Hi, Felix." Changbin set the paper down. "So you're in Hyunjin's old room, huh?" 

"I guess...." Felix shrugged. "Did he go home?" 

"No, he ran away," Changbin said carelessly. "Fun. He invited me with him, but I said no. I didn't want to risk getting caught. As it turns out, he didn't get caught." 

"Wow." Felix raised his eyebrows. "Is this place really that bad?" 

"Terrible." Changbin picked up the paper again. "I have to write sentences." 

"Why?" 

"I high-fived Han," Changbin answered. "So now I have to write, 'I will not initiate or consent to any physical contact' ten times." 

"What the hell." Felix laughed. "That is literally so stupid." 

"Isn't it?" Changbin picked up his pencil. "Let's break a rule. Right now." 

Felix looked around; no one was in sight. He extended a hand and Changbin shook it.

"I've been here two hours and already disobeyed," Felix said. He grinned. 

"Welcome to your new life, Lix," Changbin answered. 

 

 

Ten scanned the hallways and darted into the bathroom, Johnny quickly following. 

Ten closed and locked the door, then turned to Johnny with flushed red cheeks and a beaming smile. "We did it!" 

"We do it every day, and it still excites you," Johnny laughed. 

Ten grabbed the front of Johnny's shirt and pulled him down into a kiss. They didn't have time to waste, after all. Johnny lifted Ten up and (very gently) pushed him against the wall. They pulled away for air and immediately went back into the kiss again. 

Fifteen minutes, max, was all they had. Ten wasn't going to let it go to waste. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi, I dont know what I'm doing!