Chapter 3

Love, Lust and Loyalty

Sehun was still on his phone when Soomi came and stood in front of his desk. He noticed her presence and said to the caller on the phone, “My student’s here. Bye honey. I love you.”

Soomi rolled her eyes. She had seen Mr. Oh's fiancée when she was out shopping with her cousin. Mr. Oh and her fiancée were on a date and they just happened to be at the same mall as them. His fiancee was a little too short and a bit fat for Soomi's liking. 

“So the lady misses you a lot huh,” Soomi remarked when Sehun took his seat. 

Sehun shrugged his shoulder. “Something like that.” 

Tracy pursed her lips. It seemed like something was bothering her Biology teacher. “You can go home and we can start tomorrow,” she suggested. 

Sehun creased his eyebrows and looked at her sternly. “You escaped before but you can’t escaped now.”

Soomi felt excitement running through her entire body. She leaned forward, her face almost touching his and she whispered, “Mr. Oh, show me how you can make me fall in love with Biology.”

Sehun felt his breath hitched from the shock. What the hell was she doing? 

Soomi pulled back and like as if nothing had happened, she pulled out her Biology textbook and chirped, “Now let’s get started.”

 

That night, Sehun twist and turned in his sleep. “She’s a ing newborn in Biology,” he cursed at the ceiling. Gosh she was the first person he met who hated Biology and that too her aim was to be a doctor. How was she supposed to study medical with her pea size knowledge of Biology? And what the hell was that, ‘show me Mr. Oh'. Was she insane or what? God, that girl's unpredictable. 

Soomi hugged her pillow and squirmed inside the blanket. She tried not to wake up her parents by squealing crazily in the middle of the night. What she had done in the evening was so bold and she had never imagined that she could do something like that. But Mr. Oh had been calmed and poised during the whole study lesson. Didn’t it have any effect on him? Maybe she needed to try harder. She wondered if her first year uniform was still in her closet. 


Yohan looked at his girlfriend who was more than excited. “Baby, what happened to your uniform?” he asked glancing at Soomi’s somewhat tight uniform. 

Soomi bit her lip trying to suppress a smile. If Yohan noticed then surely Mr. Oh would notice right? 
“Oh I kept it with my other laundries and it got smelly,” she felt a bit bad having to lie at Yohan. To change the topic, she asked, “So how was the movie night?” 

“Ok, I guess.” 

Soomi scowled, obviously not happy with his answer. “Just ok? Come on there must be something!” she uttered and then turned to ask him in a whisper, “You didn’t kiss?”

Yohan swiftly turned to glare at her. “Who’s my girlfriend, you or her?” he said with a frustrating tone. 

Soomi suddenly felt intimidated. She looked up meekly and said, “I told you before that this is just a pretend. I’m not forbidding you. Have fun. You don’t always have to act as the perfect boyfriend.”

Yohan tried to argue back but thought it would be better not to. The remaining walk to school was in awkward silence. 

 

Forget Mr. Oh, the boys in the school were feasting their eyes on her. Soomi suddenly felt uncomfortable with those stares. Maybe she shouldn’t have dress like that. She was going a bit off limit. She regretted wearing her first year uniform. Her body had grown suddenly and maturely in those two years so no doubt it was tight on her, hugging her body and showing off those curves of hers. 

But the thought of regret suddenly left her mind when she saw Sehun entered the class. She couldn’t wait for the time when Mr. Oh and her would be holding hands and going for dates. She watched Sehun gave his usual attention to the whole class. He was one of the few teachers who treated his students with indifference, which for Soomi was another challenge. 

She frowned seeing that Sehun was not even aware of the change in her uniform. Was her plan going nowhere? And the fact that he was doing blackboard work more than using the slide show added to her disappointment. She wanted to admire his front more than his back! But then thinking about it, his back wasn’t that bad either. He has a broad back and his rear was perfect. 

When Sehun heard his name called by one of his students, he turned around. Soomi had been bored of staring at his back that she suddenly called out Mr. Oh. 
Sehun faced Soomi who was standing oh-so-innocently. He put his pen down and walked towards her. “Is there a problem?” 

Soomi bent down and pointed her pen at the diagram she had just drawn. The structure of DNA. “Is it correct?” she asked. 

“You drew well, Miss Lee. Is it your DNA?”

The class broke out into laughter. Soomi chewed her innner cheeks as she glared at Oh Sehun who was looking at her oh-so-innocently. 
you, Mr. Oh, she mentally cursed. 

 

 

 

A/N: I have fun writing this chap. Like imagine, tryna act hot for your teacher. Lmao.