Love for Cosplays

Looking At You

Hyejoo looked around at the place where the anime convention was held at. Aside from the regular outfits commonly seen at that darned place every year, nothing new caught her eyes. Slowly strolling along the aisles of the building itself, she chanced upon a meet-and-greet corner at the floor below the one she’s standing at. 

 

As people get ready to showcase their outfits of the season, she took her time to grab some food at the nearby store. 

 

“One bag of chips, 2 cookies and a hotdog bun with a medium-sized coke please, thank you.” She fumbled with the change for a while before getting the items in hand. While she wandered around for more things to look at, she heard screams coming from the other side of the building. Interested in what the buzz was about, she returned back to the venue. 

 

There she was. A girl whose looks may seem ordinary to most in the crowd of people, but it was a refreshing sight to see in the view of the little wolf pup. 

 

With her petite self almost outshone by the rest of her fellow cosplay friends, the princess-like girl strutted along the mini-carpet placed nicely in the middle of the stage. When handed the microphone, Hyejoo gave her utmost attention to the new cosplayer that caught her eye a few seconds ago. 

 

“Hello everyone, this is Cosplayer Go-won. Nice to meet you guys and enjoy Comic World today!” The girl then gave a somewhat shady laugh at the end of her speech which amused the triangle-shaped mouth girl greatly. 

 

“Oh? This season’s anime festival may not be so terrible after all.” Hyejoo smiled to herself while maintaining her strong gaze towards ‘Isabelle’ as her tiny footsteps lead her out of the crowd. 

 

Feeling someone’s stare on her for quite a while, Gowon looked up and saw a coordinator smiling at her. Usually, she’d be pretty creeped out by it, but this time, it felt different. As the princess mustered the courage to wave at the unknown girl, she quickly disappeared behind the huge waves of people standing near her. Dejected, Gowon made her way out of the venue looking down on the floor. 

 

“I’ve seen how she looks like, now I just need her signature on this random banner that my colleague passed to me.” Hyejoo said with determination as she hastily chased down the girl before she loses her among the bunch of people again.