Date?

Dissolved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months and 1 week

 

"Hey Mina!" Chaeyoung waves as the girl enters the gallery once again, 3 weeks had passed from when they first met, Mina would visit her everyday except thursdays and Mondays, As much as she dreads meeting Mina, she's fine with the schedule, She's fine even if she sees her face more than once a week.

"Theirs a new display" Chaeyoung gets up from her seat, smiling ear to ear. "That's not why I came here" She grins back, "Then What?" Chaeyoung studies the looks on her face.

"I bough tickets to this amusement park that was opening today and-" 

"I'm Coming!" She excitedly says before Mina could finish her sentence.

"Well I never said you were invited"

"Why would you tell me that in the first place then?" Chaeyoung chuckles, her nose scrunching up a bit,

"Wanna check out the new display?" 

"Actually, I'm supposed to visit a friend in a few minutes so Im heading there" She explains, Chaeyoung couldn't help but feel slightly dissappointed but she shrugged it off, "I'll be back when your shift ends".

"Be careful!"

___________________________________________________

"What if you're like super ugly?" Mina chuckles as they both sit on the bench, swinging their legs and eating ice-cream. Mina hugs the Pikachu plushie Chaeyoung won after a million tries.

"Don't worry, I'm really handsome" She replied,

"Handsome, Not beautiful?"

"I can do both" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter