Meet

Dissolved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blonde short-haired girl stood behind the reception counter, flipping through a book as she drank coffee quietly, there were a few people inside as the gallery was about to close up in an hour.

"Chaeyoung, I need those files by tomorrow" Her manager points at the un-finished paperwork stacked away.

She nods before concentrating on the novel she was reading, Looking up quickly again as the small bell rings, the door swinging open.

A woman enters the door, around the same age as her. Chaeyoung swore she was the most beautiful but she noticed something, She looked healthy yet she was walking around with a cane.

She felt pity as the girl tried to find her way to the reception. "Hi" she greeted her with a smile, even though they can't see they can feel it.

"Oh Hi" Chaeyoung's mouth slightly hung open when she heard the angelic voice.

"What bring you here?" Chaeyoung asks, "I wanted to see the art" she politely smiled back,

See?

How could she possibly see, I mean she's not blind but she can't see anything either. She's Visually Impaired.

"Ah Of course, Do you want me to show you around? I'm kind of free right now" She lied, Honestly, there was some part of her that wanted to spend the rest of the life with this stranger, but that part was the one that led to her mistakes.

"My names Son Chaeyoung"

"I'm Mina, Myoui Mina"

________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter