Empty

Dissolved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sat on her chair, watching the new netflix Show that came out, While eating her ice-cold hamburger. The gallery was empty, It was raining hard today so it wasn't a surprise. The white walls looking emptier, even with the paintings. She was the only employee there except Jackson.

He works in the workshop department, And even he's not present. He's busy delivering pieces of art to different people and galleries.

She glances at the computer screen showing all the cameras, out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone walking up to the door. She immediately knew who it was as she looked closer at it.

"Mina?" She questioned, and as soon as she was a 100% sure, she stood up and ran outside. Her cothes immediately getting soaked.

"Mina! What are you doing here?" She yelled over the sound of the rain, "Chaeyoung?"

She remembered her name?.

"Get inside!" She grabbed the girl by her arm as she dragged her inside, A little to roughly, "Ow, You're hurting me" Mina squealed, Chaeyoung dropped her arms immediately upon hearing this "Sorry" She apologized as they stood together, awkward silence filing the area, "But who comes to a ing art gallery in this weather" She argued.

Mina Gasped in return, "Language!" She whacked the girl's leg with her cane, "Ouch!" Chaeyoung rubbed her legs, "That cane is for other purposes!", "Self-defense" Mina giggled, "What's so funny about this, You're gonna get sick!"

"Why are you worried?" The elder girl chuckled, Then she realised herself, Why is she worried? She was just a stranger after all.

________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter