Untied

Rope

The title is me, baiting all of the silent readers. :).

A lot of my regulars may not be here yet, because they would certainly comment down about this story. I have that much faith in them. 

And I had that much faith for a lot of you too before I went to sleep last night, at 2 in the morning after completing this. 

To the 4 people, and 5 others from the teaser, thank you for have commented. I appreciate them a lot!

But for those who didn't comment, not subscribed or voted, true, I can't tell you to like my stories, but I have pride in my words and I really think this deserves more validations from some 100+ going 200 of you guys. 

I worked really hard on this, I wanted to give up on it too but decided against it and finally managed to complete this. 

This may be my last work/update for a while. I'm going back to school in 2 weeks. I might not write anything until a few months later. I had wanted to read your comments and interact, but idek if you like this story enough. 

Oh well, I appreciate it enough that you took your time to read this one-shot. I woke up this morning and checked my notification first, that's how important your thoughts are to me. Please stop being so silent so often. Not just to my stories, but also to every other writer. We write for free. We only want some readers' validations. I am being selfish here, yes. But a lot of you are being inconsiderate and unfair... 

-moonsun_ship