I'm Done!!!!

I Want To Know What Is Love??!!

Jungah: I can’t hear this anymore!!It’s hurt me so much!!I better go out from here!! Jungah stand up and walking toward exit door. But she accidently run out a glass in one of table. The glass broke into pieces and this catch Kahi’s attention. Kahi looked there.

 

Kahi: Ehhh….Jungah??!!Kahi said when she recognized Jungah’s back. Jungah did not had other choice, she turn around and facing Kahi.

Kahi: I thought you back at your home??

Jungah: Ermmm…yeahh…

Jungah: Sorry………

Dambi: Jungah, what are you doing here???Dambi asked clueless. She did not know Jungah and Kahi is a lover. Even they are in same company but they busy with their own activities and Kahi did not contact Dambi anymore after the broke up.

Kahi: Jungah is my girlfriend!!Kahi explained to Dambi.

Jungah: No, we are not!!Jungah’s answer suprising Kahi. Kahi looked at Jungah.

Kahi: Jungah……..Kahi eyeing Jungah with sad face.

Jungah: We never couple……Jungah added.

 

Jungah said this because of Dambi’s word keep replaying in Jungah’s head.

“You not caress and pamper me like before..”

 

Jungah: That’s the truth!!Said Jungah loudly.

Jungah: You said we are couple, can you prove that to me!!Jungah said to Kahi. Her tears start to flow.

Jungah: Do we say we are couple??!!

Jungah: Do we say we like each other??!!

Jungah:  Do we kiss??!!

Jungah: Do we pamper and caress each other??!!

Jungah: All of that the proves we are couple??!!Jungah uttered to Kahi that keep listening to Jungah without saying anything.

Jungah: But none of that we ever do!!!Jungah’s tears keep flows wetting her beautiful cheeks.

 

Kahi: Jungah~~~~

Jungah: It’s all fake!!!Jungah running out from the café leaving Kahi.