It's Just A Beginning............^^

I Want To Know What Is Love??!!

Jungah keeps running. No destination to head. She just running. Running from everything. She’s so tired. Tired of everything!!She can’t bear anymore!!She stops when she has no energy to run anymore. Suddenly, someone patted her shoulder tenderly. She looked back.

 

Kahi: Jung..ah…Kahi panting.

Kahi: You run so fast!!Really fast!!Kahi added.

Jungah: Where your girlfriend??

Kahi: Girlfriend??

Kahi: You are my girlfriend!!Kahi replied. Jungah’s eyes widen.

Kahi: Ehheemmm…Ehheemmm…Kahi cleared .

Kahi: I like you….I love you. Kahi looked straight to Jungah’s eyes. She hold Jungah’s hand when saying it. Jungah start to cry again.

Kahi: I did not have a chance to confess to you.

Jungah: It’s a lie!!Jungah said loudly.

Kahi:HUHHH………What’s wrong this time?? Kahi asked.

Jungah: If you really like me love me, why you did not make a move toward me!!Jungah said.

Kahi: Because……………because you are so CUTE!!!! Kahi said loud but shyly at the same time.

 

Kahi: I realized that you seem uneasy and uncomfortable when staying at my room. So, I feel it’s not good to take advantages at your situation.

Jungah: ………….

Kahi: To be honest, I also feel a little uncomfortable about that. But I’m really really love you!!

 Kahi looked down. She doesn’t know how to convince Jungah anymore that she really love Jungah. No one else other than Jungah. Jungah staring at Kahi. She can feel Kahi’s sincerity.

Jungah: Okay……..

Jungah: But from now, you need to treat me like a girlfriend!!Real girlfriend!!

As Jungah finished her sentence. She feel warmth on her lip. Kahi kissed Jungah passionate. They smile between the kiss.

Jungah: I love you.

Kahi: I know and I love you so much. They hugged each other tightly.

 

…………………………………………….The End…………………………………………….