Stalking Her??

I Want To Know What Is Love??!!

At Café (In front of After School’s Dance Studio)

 

“Kahi unnie” Dambi waving to Kahi when Kahi look around the café to find Dambi. Kahi sit in front of Dambi.

 

Jungah: Kahi unnie, sorry…I really want to know……..I’m so sorry!!Jungah praying when she heard Kahi’s voice.

 

Yes, Jungah also come to the café. She wanted to know why Dambi want to meet Kahi. She sit at nearby table to Kahi and Dambi’s table. Kahi can’t notice Jungah because the café arrangement is like cubicles. But Jungah still hear their conversation clearly because the wall of the cubicles is thin.

Dambi: I’m happy unnie come!!Dambi starts the conversation.

Kahi: Well, if I did not come you will wait here all day long right~~Kekeke. Kahi replied.

Dambi: Unnie, you still remember ………………….. Dambi’s face turns brightly when she heard that.

Kahi: What the matter you want to say to me?? Kahi asked straight forward to Dambi.

Dambi:…………………..

Dambi: Can we become a lover back??? Dambi looked at Kahi’s eyes.

Jungah that engrosses eavesdrop the conversation shocked when heard Dambi’s question. Many things suddenly appeared in Jungah’s mind right now.

Kahi: What??!!Don’t you have other lover??

Dambi: It’s all history right now, unnie.

Dambi: I promise I won’t repeat this stupid mistake again if we become a lover!!Dambi try to convince Kahi.

Kahi: I don’t believe you!!!

 

“Serious tone. This is first time I hear the firm and serious tone of Kahi unnie” Jungah said in her mind.

Dambi: It’s all your fault, unnie!!I’m actually feeling lonely.

Dambi: Unnie, you changed. Not caress and pamper me like when we first date!!Dambi looked down explained.

Kahi: We’re couple for 3 years. Can’t you know me. I’m busy. But that doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.

Dambi: To me I feel…….. like I’m not been loved anymore.