Generation 003

Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]GENERATION[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 003[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"It's personal, isn't it?" Sooyoung threw fireballs towards the blonde, Hyoyeon dodged. The half-burnt table was igniting again. Hyoyeon threw ice spears non-stop at the fire witch. Sooyoung turned them into water. the whole floor was slippery.
"You attack to hurt me, instead of protecting your sister."

"Aren't you doing the same?" Hyoyeon smirked, rushing towards the fire witch. Both of them were fatigued from the pointless battle. They gained nothing, the whole room crumbled between their feet. Sooyoung fought for pride, she wanted to beat that ty smile out of Hyoyeon's face. She waited for the blonde to be very exhausted so she could use her secret weapon. She was tired but the fire inside of her was still burning. So she would continue to battle.

Sooyoung ran towards the blonde, creating a blade out of flames. Hyoyeon had a sword made of ice.
"Great mind thinks alike, huh?" The fire witch sneered.
"You're a very skilled witch, it's sad that your personality !" Sooyoung flamed from anger, attacking Hyoyeon instantly, the water witch dodged with her sword.

"You're a very skilful witch as well, too bad you're a lazy and proud brat!"
"You call me proud?! You're the snobbish one!" They dodged one another, the flame blade took out gas and the water sword gradually melted.
"I'm better than you, that's a fact. I'm rich, talented and beautiful!"
"Better my ! If you're greater than me, how couldn't you beat me yet?" That smirk didn't leave Hyoyeon's face. It made Sooyoung so angry. She fought stronger and faster yet Hyoyeon continued to dodge.

"You think you're better than me huh?!?!"
"No, I think I'm equal to you!" Hyoyeon looked more serious. Was she focused or was this thing important to her?
"You'll never be equal to me !" She pointed her blade to​ Hyoyeon's face. However, due to the slippery floor, she fell over the blonde.

"What the ?! Get off of me!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, she seemed uncomfortable. Her face was red from embarrassment. Sooyoung smirked. It was her chance. Her eyes burnt with fire as she leaned towards the blonde. Hyoyeon was paralysed from the other eyes. Nobody could protest them. She put her lips on Hyoyeon's lips. Hyoyeon couldn't speak even if she wanted to. She proved that she was better. Yet, the pride didn't leave Hyoyeon's eyes. Hyoyeon kissed Sooyoung back, strangely, Sooyoung felt butterflies entering her heart. Sooyoung was frustrated, that win wasn't enough.

"Stop making love!" Jessica entered the room, her arms were crossed and she frowned from anger. Sooyoung broke the kiss and looked at Jessica.
"J-Jessica,"
"Get out!!" Sooyoung stared at the floor, standing up before leaving the room like an abandoned puppy.
"Stupid peasant," She muttered.
"Sooyoung are you okay? You look awful!" Yoona asked worriedly, Sooyoung scrawled at her before scoffing and going downstairs.

Hyoyeon shivered, she was still in shock from what Sooyoung did. Her inside was burning from that awful stare. Yet she quivered from her wet clothes.
"I apologise about the way Sooyoung behaved,"
"I don't need your apologies," Hyoyeon said without any emotion. It was her fault for starting that fight.
"Why did you take Yoona? Can't you see that she's the only family I have?" Tears formed in Hyoyeon's eyes.

"I didn't 'take' her, she wanted to help, she wants to put a stop to the war," Jessica explained coldly.
Hyoyeon didn't know what to say, She was still worried about her little sister, despite Yoona's wishes. She could die by getting involved in this.
"I want this war to stop too,"
"Then join us!" The blonde look at Hyoyeon's with determination. Hyoyeon breathed.

"Usually, I would never work with well-bred people like you. But, because I want to protect Yoona and I have the same goal as you, I'll join you," Her love for her sister was stronger than her hatred for nobles.
"Hope you know how to serve!" Hyoyeon groaned in reply.
Tiffany was right.
Everything changed tonight.

Sooyoung gazed at the stars from windows at the entrance. It didn't give her the whole look of the stars, but it would suffice. Naturally, she was reading the astrological meaning of the movements and positions of the stars. The constellations brought her clearance when she was confused. It gave her guidance of what she should do. She saw that Venus is transiting Taurus, Cancer and Libra. This time would be easier with all kind of relationships and increase attraction to people who are strange and different than her.
Also denial of being in love.

It fits Hyoyeon description, she was strange, different and an enemy! But she couldn't like Hyoyeon! There's no way she would.
"Ugh, I need to research more!" She scanned the sky, noticing that Jupiter transiting Pisces. Expansions and growth in a relationship. New relationship from someone who's drastically different so she can learn and experience new things from them. She had to laugh. What could she learn from that proud and biased brat?

Libra tiles Leo, meaning that emotions and are intense during this time and indicates love-hate relationship and tension. She smiled ironically to herself. The stars were right like always. She couldn't decide if she wanted to punch Hyoyeon in the face or kiss her.
"Ugh, which feelings did you bring me?" She slammed her head in the window.
"Sooyoung," Sunny came towards the tall girl, sitting beside her.

"Ugh, what's happening to me?" Sooyoung spoke openly about her emotions. She was puzzled about the way she felt. She was mostly angry though. She was humiliated, yet again, by Hyoyeon.
"Why are you so desperate to win Hyoyeon?" Sunny asked gently, putting a hand on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Because she's the only one who's standing up against my me and my stares! Always looking at me with determination and disgust in her eyes! She did it in high school and she does it now! Everyone is always terrified of me so how does she date to stand up against me and be so honest with me?!" Sooyoung vented out loud, her voice's volume raised as she spoke. tears escaped her eyes.
"What did you do in high school?"

"I bullied girl," Sunny shook her head as she rolled her eyes.
"Not cool, no wonder Hyoyeon fought you!"
"Ya! I changed since then!" Her pride was still hurt though.
"You sure? You're still flexing on your money!"

"Shut up Sunny!" Sunny was right though.
she preferred rich civilians.
Hyoyeon's little sister walked to them.
"Sooyoung, Jessica calls you," Sooyoung nodded before she went downstairs.

"What?!" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung screeched together.
"There's no chance I'm working with her as a waitress!" Sooyoung spoke desperately.
"Didn't you say you need help with your work as a waitress?"
"Y-Yeah but-"
"Then shut up," Jessica's cold words made Hyoyeon smirk, She was so mad that her pride got hurt again.

"As if you wanna work with me!" Sooyoung shifted her anger towards Hyoyeon.
"I love it! You need me!" Sooyoung scoffed. She despised that Hyoyeon was right.
"Our conversation is over, you should go home," Jessica left the room.
"See you tomorrow, Sooyoung,"

"I'll kill you if you won't come tomorrow!!" Hyoyeon laughed sarcastically.
"What if I'll die on my way?"
"I'll kill you again!" They viewed each other with a serious expression.
"You can't kill the dead Soo," Why did she sound depressed? weren't they teasing each other moments ago?

"You're such a mood killer," Sooyoung pouted before she left the room. It's not that she cared about her. Jessica was right that she desperately needed help. The place became more popular and it was overwhelming serving everyone.
"Stupid Hyo!"

Morning came out once again. Yesterday events were stressful but fortunately, things ended for the best. Today, Sunny would meet the new spy in one way or another. Taeyeon would also officially join the gang. Sunny left the apartment and hurriedly went to the supermarket. She planned to buy pancake premix and eat breakfast with her friend again. As a way to say good luck at the job interview. Also, Sunny didn't know when she would meet Taeyeon again. She had a mission at hand.

She needed to learn as much information on the traitor.
"Excuse me, do you know where's the milk?" A beautiful girl with a curly brownish-red hair asked.
"At the end of the market!" Sunny smiled brightly towards her.
"Thank you so much!"
"Your welcome!"

Sunny checked out the premix before she stumbled towards Taeyeon's apartment.
"What a day," She muttered to herself, she had a feeling that things would become different after today. Sunny ringed the bell at Taeyeon's door, feeling deja vu. It happened yesterday as well. but who knows for how long she could spend time with Taeyeon.

Then she thought about the weird encounter at the market. She never saw such a beautiful face beforehand. But ere she could dwell on her suspicion, Taeyeon opened the door.
"Two days in a row? What a surprise!"
"Just wanted to congratulate you for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter