Generation 000

Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]PROLOGUE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Chapter 000[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Being a witch was following your Intuition.
Sometimes the answers weren't obvious.
They were hidden in the little things, a dream, a certain number you saw on the places you've walked in, a phrase you've heard or read.
Jessica was aware that she needs to follow her heart and intuition to be a successful witch; yet she still cared for every little detail, following her logic and common sense.

Tonight, it was different, 10 years old Jessica run away from the mansion she lived in just because of a dream.
The orphanage, where many kids like herself lived in, was burning.
The once small and cheerful house was burning in the middle of the night.
The crimson, orange and yellow blaze were dancing in the dark, burning all the cheerfulness away.
The laughter and joy were replaced with sounds of cries of agony and screams of pain.
Once again, Jessica read the future, a forthcoming she would fight to change.

She was dashing at the highways in the middle of the breezy night.
Her light blue nightdress floated with the air, her skinny legs were freezing. After sprinting for a while her legs grew tired but she didn't stop.
Her blonde hair flew all across her face but she didn't even attempt to fix it.
The only light was from the small lanterns that were on every single house, but it was still awfully dark. Jessica could barely see where she was going.
She let her heart to guild the way to the orphanage.

No discomfort would stop her.

Her pendant, a heart-shaped Rose Quartz shone within the night, soothing her anxieties like a spell.

The blonde finally reached the orphanage, it was the light at the end of the tunnel.
The lights were on the first floor while they were turned off on the second floor, probably where the children slept.
Jessica knocked on the door, she felt nervousness all across her trembling body.
The cold didn't bother her, but the question if she would be able to save all the children from the demise she saw.

A little girl around Jessica's age with a short light brown hair and an enormous, bright smile opened the entrance.
Her brown eyes showed compassion and warmness like a campfire.
Without saying a word the girl let her in. The place was warm in contrast to the cold o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter