Part 3

Series of Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul keeps on dialing Leeteuk's phone but all he gets is voicemail.

"Aish. Where is he?" Heechul frustratingly pace back and forth inside the elevator while worrying over his missing best friend.

Heechul was about to give up on calling when he left the building in his car when he passed by an awfully familiar car on the road. He immediately stopped his car on the side of the road and ran towards the awfully familiar car.

In front of him is a scene he never thought he'd see ever again. Two vehicles collided in the middle of the road and the passengers are bleeding.

He quickly called for an ambulance for the passengers before running towards the unscathed car in the sidelines where he saw who he was looking for with his head on the steering wheel.

Upom the sight of an unconcious looking Leeteuk with his head on the steering wheel, panic started crawling Heechul's spine.

"Jungsoo. Jungsoo." Heechul keeps shaking Leeteuk's body until Leeteuk groaned. "Jungsoo. Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? Where are your painkillers?"

Upon Heechul's panicked questions, Leeteuk held Heechul's hand. "I'm fine, Chul. Just a little dizzy."

"How bad is it? Do you want to rest? Do you want to go to the hospital? Shall I tell the members that we won't return tonight?"

"You go back. I'll just make a quick visit at the hospital."

"Nope. If you can do that, you already would've been at the hospital right now but here you are. I'm just thankful you weren't caught in the accident or I would've lost my mind." Heechul flopped against the passenger seat of Leeteuk's car upon the thought of his best friend being caught in another accident.

The thought alone breaks his heart. He can't go through that again. He can't lose him. They can't losr their leader again. His military days were hard on everyone. They can't be Super Junior without Leeteuk. They just can't.

"Heechul. I'm fine. Stop imagining." Leeteuk's voice pulled Heechul back to reality.

Heechul hugged Leeteuk tightly while he tries to stop the tears from flowing. Once he calmed down, he asked Leeteuk to swith seats with him so he can drive them to the hospital.

"Sorry." Leeteuk said out of the blue during the drive.

"You better be. Now what's the truth?"

"First off, I didn't work today. When I called you, I was with Hankyung. We were on the way to Kibum's house."

"You could've just told me, y'know."

"But that'll ruin the surprise." Leeteuk mumbled with a pout. "Anyways, we arrived im time with the 30mins I told you. But as I was about to go down the car, I felt dizzy again so I told Kibum and Hankyung to go up first. I originally planned to go up in a few minutes but the world won't stop spinning so I decided to drive myself to the hospital once the world slows its spinning. And I did but as you can see, I didn't make it far. I stopped and a few seconds later, the accident you saw happened."

"Okay. Wait. You were already dizzy when you left again after dropping off the two? Why didn't you tell me when I called you? And were you driving when you were talking with me?" Heechul's voiced raised but he still tried to talk softly, aware that Leeteuk's eyes are closed and brows furrowed together as he spoke.

"I didn't tell you because I know the 15 of you would want to chat and catch up. No, I wasn't driving then. I drove off when I cut the call. Anyways, a few moments after the accident, you came and you know the rest."

"First off, I told you to tell me when things go wrong. Even the smallest things. Second, I'm still annoyed that you didn't tell me that everyone will be there. Third, don't keep things like this from me. You know I panic when you go missing."

"Aww. You worry for me, Heechullie?" Leeteuk teased but remained sitting still in the passenger seat.

"Yes. We all do so stop doing stupid things. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter