Part 1

Series of Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ring**ring**ring*

"Chul.."

"Yeah? I'm on my way home to change clothes before going to your place for the party." Heechul puts the phone on loudspeaker since he is driving.

"That's... why I called you. I will be late for 30mins or more, I think?" He can practically see his friends guilty face.

"What? It's our anniversary. What are you doing you'll be late on our anniversary?"

"Uhm.. I uh... I am not off work yet."

"What the actual hell? I told your manager to clear ypur schedules today so how on earth are you not off work yet?" Heechul is pissed. They all said they'll clear their schedules on their anniversary but here he is.

"I kind of took two or three to fill up my time? Hehehe.."

"Park Jungsoo! I told your manager to clear your schedules so you can rest not to have you sneaking behind our backs doing work when you should be resting!"

"Come on, Chul. You worked today too. That's unfair." He can practically hear the pout in Leeteuk's voice.

"That really is unfair because I didn't work. I am on my way home after picking up the cake since your trusted vice leader forgot."

"Oh. But, Chul. Please? Cover for me? Just for today. Please?"

"Fine. But I expect something in return for this."

"Of course. We'll discuss later. See you." The line went dead and Heechul arrived home noments later.

An hour later, Heechul arrived at Leeteuk's front door where some of the members are waiting since the home owner is still out.

"Hyung. Did Teuk hyung tell you why he isn't home?" Siwon asked as Heechul unlocks Leeteuk's door with his spare key.

"Yeah. He went out to but something and lost track of time."

"But why do you have a key for his house, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked with a teasing tone.

"Are you two dating behind our backs, hyung?" Ryeowook egged on with a menacing smile.

Heechul is thinking of an excuse but..

"Ryeowook, what do mean behind our backs? Does that mean infront of us?" Donghae innocently asked.

"Ryeowook, you are confusing our baby here. How bad." Youngwoon spoke as he approached the group. "Hi, guys!"

"Hyung! You've grown bigger." Donghee said with a chuckle but Youngwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter