Part2

Series of Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, we meet again." The younger one smiled at Heechul while the older one embraced the shocked Heechul.

"Wait. I thought you weren't coming? What changed your mind, Kibum?" Heechul was still surprised but he's recovering from shock now.

"Actually, when you asked me, I and Hankyung hyung were already set to come. We just didn't want to ruin the surprise." Kibum said sheepishly.

"Won't you ask us to come in?" Hankyung asked Heechul who was glaring at Kibum.

"You two go in first. I have to call Jungsoo back. I missed it because of you two."

Hankyung and Kibum went in to surprise the others while Heechul dialed his best friend's number.

"Did you like the surprise?" Leeteuk said as soon as he answered Heechul's call.

"What the ? You invited them and you didn't even tell me that they might come? I was completely shocked!"

"But did you like it? We'll be complete this time around."

"Well, yes. It's fun to have everyone around and we are almost complete."

"We are complete? How are we almost only?"

"Because the leader is still nowhere to be found." Heechul said with an eyeroll even though Leeteuk can't see it, he can hear it in Heechul's voice. "So where the hell are you?"

"Me? I'll be back in a while. Don't worry."

"That doesn't answer the question, Park Jungsoo."

Leeteuk sighed. "I am near. I'll be there in 30mins, or so. Don't worry, Chul. I'll make it in time for the party."

"Just make sure of that or I'll beat you up for not showing up on our anniversary which took place in your house, in case you forgot."

"Fine. But it's already late. We'll eat without you. I'll just keep some for you."

"Yeah. Thank you, Kim Heechul." And the line went dead. He doesn't know why but those last words left an uncomfortable feeling inside Heechul.

Meanwhile, the members have started eating when the two surprise guests arrived.

"Hankyung hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter