Pancakes (2)

Pancakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

Momo, Momo, Momo.

 

The person who I'll risk anything for, the girl who I'll gladly spend with forever, says she loves me back. It's crazy how my feelings for her go away slowly, but come right back quickly when she said those three words to me.

 

That night, I couldn’t sleep. The words that I have been waiting for her to say, has been said. Yes, I love her too and yes I ignored her because I knew there was no chance of us being together, but when she said she loves me back, I couldn't hold in the happiness that I felt.

 

However, she also went through a lot of things because of me. I’m so stupid for leaving her just like that, but at least I found out that she loves me back. She was jealous too! I don’t know why but just thinking of a jealous Momo makes me so happy! I should talk to her tomorrow!

 

___

 

I woke up early so I can cook for Momo. Only for her. I know I’m not the best cook in the world but I really feel bad for making her cry like that so I’m gonna cook for her to make up for it. I’ll be making pancakes since I heard that she had been craving some. Heart shaped ones! Just for her. As I was cooking, the members woke up, walking in the kitchen one by one until the seven of them were here.

 

“Sana-yah, who are those for?” Jihyo asked me while rubbing her eyes lazily. The members turned to look at me, most of them had their eyes on the pancakes though.

 

“This is for Momo.” I smiled, my biggest one. They all look at each other until Nayeon unnie shouted, “Are you two finally dating?!” The way their eyes lit up like the Christmas lights when they heard what she said. They seem to have high hopes, well it will happen, soon.

 

“Nope, but soon we are” I winked then laughed. Every single one of them groaned, wasn't expecting that answer. “Come on! Just date already.” Nayeon unnie whined like a five year old kid. I couldn't help but blush at her comment.

 

“But I thought you were gonna ignore Momo so you’ll stop liking her Sana?” Mina asked while furrowing her eyebrows together, it was such a cute sight that I couldn't help myself but to pinch her cheeks. "Sana!" Mina complained. 

 

"What? You're just too cute!" I cooed as she gave me a displeasing look. "So?" They all looked at me, while I just stared at them, confused. They just sighed at the same time at my oblivious behavior. "You were supposed to ignore her apparently?" Jeongyeon stated.

 

“Ah, right. That was just because she confessed to me last night, she just left me so I couldn’t tell her I felt the same way. So I’m making pancakes to tell her how I feel” Then suddenly, all of them started clapping, as if it was an award show or something. "Finally!" They all yelled in unison, some were squealing, while some were just smiling.

 

“So unnie, do you want us to leave?” Tzuyu suggested. I tilted my head to the side to ask why. “So you and Momo unnie will have sometime alone and talk” She answered. I smiled. That’s not a bad idea.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter