Pancakes

Pancakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

Me and the members are finally back at our dorm after our long schedules. 

 

When we got back we all went straight to the living room and sat down, exhausted from what we did today. When I sat down, my eyes accidentally landed on her. 

 

She was flirting with one of my members again. Like always, I would only sigh at the sight. Whenever I see them together I can’t help but feel jealous and get angry.

 

When I see them together, I walk away slowly. Without anyone noticing. Without anyone caring. They don’t notice that I always leave. They don’t seem to care either. They don’t even notice that I’m not as energetic as before. No one notices what I do. They only notice how I’m so good at dancing. That’s why I love dancing so much. It makes me even more confident than the stuff that I do. It makes me stand out.

 

When I left, I felt better. It sometimes feels better when your alone. You get to spend more time to yourself. Since I always spend my time with her, I don’t have enough time with myself. So I enjoy these sometimes. Being alone.

 

I finally arrived at my favourite spot. Han River. This was my favourite spot ever since I came here in South Korea. I don’t know why, it calms me down whenever I’m sad, upset and when I feel alone. Which is right now.

 

I closed my eyes, breathed in the fresh air then breathed it out. I opened my eyes, feeling more relaxed than I was before. I stayed here for awhile, just looking at the people walking together, or riding a bike. They're just enjoying their time together that it makes me a bit lonely. Memories of me and Sana in Han River drowned my thoughts that it makes it hard for me to stop them from coming. My head keeps saying Sana, Sana, Sana that I can't seem to relax anymore with the thought of her. I checked the time and it was late. I should go back. 

 

When I got back, everyone was asleep already. I went to the kitchen, feeling a bit hungry. I was actually craving some pancakes. When I was about to enter, I noticed that someone was still awake in the living room. It was her. Why was she still awake?

 

I ignored her and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter