3~ Huang zitao?

World of power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huang zitao?" 

Sooah was bewildered, she have never seen him  nor heard of such a name before.

"why are you calling me master? I dont even know you.." she said.

Tao just bowed to her and pointed his finger to the doll. Sooah still couldnt get what he was trying to say. 

"your holding me" he said,

"i am holding the doll not you"

Tao just laughed cutely and said that he was that doll. Sooah thought that this guy was pranking her and said,

"you are this doll? I dont believe you. So, i am leaving this doll here. Stop pranking other like this, mister. There is no doll which has so much powers in this world"

She told him and threw the doll to the ground and walked away from there.

Later when she reached home, she noticed that there were some blood dripping from her palm.

*this must be back in school when liya and her friends attcked me* she thought and then went to her room to dress the wound she have on her palm.

She searched her bag for bandage, as she always have some, for emergency. While she was searching it, she was horrified to see that doll she found in the forest in her bag,

*I threw it in the forest....why is it in my bag? Could it be....that the guy was saying the truth?*

She thought and immediatly shook her head to stop believing those lies. She thought about that guy as she has never seen him before.

"huang zitao?"she was just recalling his name when he suddenly appeared beside her and bowed to her smiling.

"yah! How did you get here? Are a stalker?"

"you called my name... So i came out master" he said.

"what?"

Sooah was so confused at this point that she cant even think of anything.

"can you explain what's happening here?" she asked tao and he replied her with,

" you have marked the toy with your blood as yours and now i am at your service, master"

"are you saying the truth? How can i believe you?" Sooah asked him with suspicions.

He dissappeared suddenly and then his voice came from the doll "hello master"

Sooah was shocked and suprised at the same time 
"so you were saying the truth all along? This is so cool. Come out tao"

He came out and smiled at her. She asked him what his powers are,

He immediately freezed the time, sooah's eyes widened with what was happening there.

"you are time controller? Wow and you will help me?" sooah asked.

"i am not helping you master , this is my duty to serve you" tao said.

"dont call me master. Sooah is fine and how is that nobody has a doll like you?"

"Only doll swayer can use dolls like me"he said.

"doll swayer? I know every powers in this world. But...doll swayer.... i havent heard of anything like that"

"its must be a rare power maybe" he said.

" i doubt if i am a doll swayer, i am not even powerfull. I cant even go to martial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter