2~ Women In Black

World of power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On friday morning, sooah went to school like other days after getting ready. 

She was in the girl's restroom when some of liya's minion came in. She was about to leave the restroom but they blocked her way.

"you cant walk out. We want some fun time"

"what do you mean? I have to go." 

She tried to go out of the restroom but failed. There were 3 girls against her and there is no way she can escape them.

"let me go" sooah said sternly. But the other three girls just laughed at her and pushed her to the ground.

They kicked her and pulled her hair. Sooah groaned in pain .

"i am a human too . Why are you guys doing it to me?"sooah asked, the other girls smirked and one of them said,

"what did you say? Human? Dont make me laugh. You're pretty much a useless stuff than a human" 

The one who spoke rudely to her grabbed a stick in the corner of the room and came near sooah.

Sooah got afraid and started crawling backwards. But to her horror she hit the wall and was now, in the corner of the room and cant escape anywhere.

When the girl was about to beat her with the stick, there was a black coloured shield like something protected sooah from being beaten up. 

Sooah was confused and the other three girls were equally confused and shocked on seeing  something proctecting sooah.

"yah! Looser did you bring someone to protect to you again?"
 one of them spoke.

Sooah couldnt answer them because she was in utter shock. 

"lets go girls. We will leave this looser here" 
One of them said and they left the restroom.

But sooah couldnt comprehend anything. everything felt like magic. The shield has now dissappeared and she decided to go to class.

While she was on her way  she was thinking about what happened in the girl's restroom earlier

*what could that be? Was someone trying to protect me? I will have to ask hyeri later, maybe she did protect me*

She went to class and few minutes later the class began.*boring* she thought and was looking out the window, there was girl dressed in black standing there.

Sooah's eyes met with hers. Suddenly, shivers ran down her spines and she couldnt meet her eyes. She averted her gaze from the girl quickly.

*damn, what is happening? Why am i suddenly shivering and sweating at the same time?* 

She thought and looked out of the window but the girl was gone. *oh where is she?* 
*was she really here or is it my imagination?*

"sooah!" her teacher shouted her name .
Sooah then realised the situation she is in and heaved a sigh

" i am sorry Mrs. kim"
sooah appologized to the teacher.

"i will let this go this time as your a good student. Concentrate on class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter