Middle Part

You Can Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I didn't know you really wanted to pursue photography. I thought it's just one of your one day determination." Chorong commented while Bomi is busy scanning the pictures.

"Ah. Yeah." Bomi answered coldly.

It's the photoshoot day and she's arranging the equipments for Haru since she's just there for assistance.

She's already expecting that they will be working with Chorong since it's the same agency with the girl but she's starting to be annoyed when the idol had the guts to approach her and initiate some small talks.

"It's nice to know that we're both living with our dreams. You're working with the most reputated company here. Should I expect a photo exhibit soon?" Chorong asked, pain is evident on the tone but Bomi didn't seem to mind.

"Of course. I'll invite you when it comes. It is my goal afterall." Bomi answered with a smile. But when she turned her back to the idol, her face betrays conflict.

"Wow. I'm congratulating you in advance. I know it will come soon." Chorong greeted although half hearted because of the fact that she confirmed after years.

Bomi grinned, showing Chorong that it is really something to be congratulated for.

"Is that the reason you dumped the audition?" Bomi stares at her intensely. But in just a moment, the expression turns to blank.

"I think you're already prepared. Lets proceed to the photoshoot Ms. Park." Bomi smiled and diverted her attention to the equipment and double checked it again as if it's the most interesting thing ever just to get rid of Chorong.

Chorong just placed herself in the middle of the studio, ready for the photoshoot itself. When another photographer prepared herself for the shoot.

'So Bomi is not going to be the official photographer?' Chorong thought as she glanced on Bomi who's busy adjusting the lights.

Chorong then focused on the photographer with a name tag 'Haru' but the same person is also looking at her, confused.

"Where is your partner?"

"What partner?"

"The concept here shows that it's a couple photoshoot since it's valentines concept."

"Oh no, Maybe it's for H&N duo. Not me." Chorong stated coldly. Why the hell she would need a partner when she's already alone since day 1 in that journey.

As if on cue, her manager entered the room, nervous.

"I'm sorry, I failed to inform you that A Cube's artists have overseas schedule today and Eunji couldn't make it here. They just informed the team earlier."

So it was supposed to be Eunji?

Chorong thought and another person enters the room. It's another staff and one of the directors of the company. Oh, she already smells trouble.

She sat on the available chair aside and watches the staff, her manager and the director talking about the issue. Voices are rising and a lot of explanations and blaming darkens the atmosphere there.

She tried to search for more interesting thing when she saw Bomi sitting not so far from her, unbothered. Actually, the girl is also watching the bickerings, with a snacks on hand like watching a movie drama.

Their eyes met but it's just for a few seconds, Bomi avoided it. Like something strucks the girl. Like she did something wrong.

Chorong can already sense the anger in both parties between her manager and director of her agency. She knows her manager is into trouble and it's a pity that she can't even do something about it.

Her manager then went to her to ask for Changsub's number while the director went to Bomi and Haru's place to apologize for the inconvenience that it cause.

"Sorry oppa, I don't have his number." Chorong answered to her already nervous manager. She can't help but to feel sad knowing that there's a chance that today will be the last time for her to see her manager.

"I'll try to find him outside, please wait for me." The manager consoles, but they both knew that if her manager steps out of that room, it's the end for him.

~~~~~

The director is staring at her like she's so familiar and Bomi already feels awkward with that stare.

"Are you an idol or something?" the director asked and Bomi just simply shook her head and gave a shy smile.

"I've been pursuing photography for years sir." Bomi replied.

"You can be misidentify as an idol from other company."

Bomi almost laughed. But she didn't.

"I'll take that as a compliment Sir."

The director is still staring at her and Bomi felt a little uneasy. Seems like the director is into deep thinking when He suddenly asked.

"Can you sing?"

Bomi was struck with the sudden question but managed to shaking her head indicating of a denial which earned a chuckle from Haru who happens to be behind her. The director noticed it and smirks.

"Can you dance instead?"

Bomi is now caught off guard. She doesn't know what to do and just wants to get out of the room and escape from the prying questions that she's not even expecting that would be ask again to her.

"Manager Bum come here." the director ordered and the manager who's about to leave the room for trying to save himself stops and turned to them.

"Do you have extra clothes? Same concept." he asked and the manager nodded, almost immediately.

The director glanced at Bomi again and the girl already sensed that something is wrong and she should get out of that room as fast as she could.

"She's going to be Chorong's partner for this photoshoot. So lend her the clothes and the stylist is still there right?" The director glanced to Chorong and the staffs around to maintain the idol's makeup and such things.

"Oh no. Sir. I'm sorry to disappoint you but..." Bomi denied immediately but the director is not even paying attention to her anymore.

"You know what have you done right?" the director questioned and the manager nodded nervously. "Convince her and you'll be safe. And if you failed, you already know what to do?" The director stated before taking another glance to Bomi still holding his innocuous and yet knowing smile before he left that room.

---------

"No. Unnie what the hell?" Bomi hissed, as Haru locked her into the dressing room when she started raising her voice to the manager who's pleading for her help.

The stylists and other staffs are patiently waiting outside for the girl to calm her mind.

Meanwhile Chorong is too shock to even absorbed what's happening. All she knew is that the photoshoot will be shoot as planned and her partner will be. Bomi. Her Bomi.

"Unnie, this is ridiculous. How come they will partner a 'who you' like me to an already established idol all of a sudden?" Bomi commented, this time she's already calm but it doesn't mean she's not pissed off.

"Bomi. It's just a favor, we both know that the manager will lose his job for this."

"It's not my fault that he's careless and some artist are not professional enough to even follow their schedules!!!"

"Okay okay. Let settle this down. You don't have to react violently." Haru stated calmly. She also didn't fail to notice the sidetears that is slowly forming in Bomi's eyes.

If she will be honest, she's surprise to see the vulnerability state that Bomi is showing right now. Of all situations, she didn't expect that a simple favor will trigger Bomi that much.

Bomi has always been a girl with a pure heart. If someone's in trouble, she would gladly helps them. Bomi always have a heart that gives and never asks anything in return.

"Okay. If you really don't want to do it then wait for me here and I'll talk to them properly. But can you give me atleast a reason why? If I'm not mistaken. It used to be your dream...

"You said it yourself... Used to ... It's no longer my dream..."

It used to be a dream but all it did to me was a nightmare...

Haru nodded in understanding, then she unlocks the door to settle everything when Chorong ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter