Final Part

You Can Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong is loitering around the company when she recognizes Bomi who's on her way to the meeting with the directors. She walks near the girl and casually asks her if she's going to accept the contract offer.

Bomi just tells her that she still have no idea of the company's plans yet and confused of the rumours on the internet.

As they are walking, they met the director responsible for Bomi's sudden involvement in the agency. Adding the fact that both girls are curious with the sudden eagerness and interest of the director for the younger girl.

"Chorong ssi, Bomi ssi. It's nice to see the two of you getting along well. It seems like both of you know each other for years."

Bomi just smiles shyly, same thing with Chorong. Realizing that the way she approaches Bomi like nothing happened. Like no sins committed at each other.

However, Bomi insists that she only seen Chorong personally when she was assigned as the photographer of the company ignoring Chorong claims of knowing each other more than people are expecting to.

Chorong wandered if Bomi is telling the truth or something.

Did the younger girl really forget about her? Is that why Bomi didn't respond when she asks about the audition? Is that why Bomi is still nice to her?

But every thoughts Chorong had were thrown to the trash can when the director left and they heads to the elevator. With just the two of them, Bomi drops her feigned ignorance the moment the elevator door closes, glaring at her like she did something wrong.

"Don't look at me like I'm a fool. I still remember everything."

Chorong is kinda surprise. Not expecting that day will come that Bomi will no longer speaks at her formally.

"Why do it turns out like I'm the one committed a sin to you when you'd been the 'no show' in our final audition?" Chorong accused, she's tired of this unknown cold treatment and she wants answers.

Bomi looks at her in disbelief. "Can't believe that after all these years you still believe with your lies. How long have you been fooling yourself Chorong?"

Instantly, Chorong felt a chill run down of her spine like she's been thrown into iced water.

"What do you mean?" Chorong stuttered, her tone is defensive and shrill. Bomi simply smirks.

"Don't make me talk Chorong. You won't like the answers. Lets just... Pretend to be strangers."

------

Chorong knows and basically have a full knowledge of how Bomi can become a threat on her career.

When their photoshoot together went viral, a lot of people are interested on the younger girl rather than those people who are interested with their duo.

When she learned that the company offered Bomi a solo debut immediately on the meeting. She felt a little threat. So if ever Bomi will accept the offer. Then, they would become indirectly rivals as a soloist in the same company.

Bomi debuting as a soloist means a lie low on her activities.

She also learned that the company gave another offer of debuting Bomi as a sub unit with a fresh trainee from the audition named Kim Namjoo.

But Bomi debuting with someone as a duo... Chorong felt numb. Why it is not with her?

Chorong is worried. For the first time since she saw Bomi again, she felt threatened.

She even heard how her manager tried to defend her spot on their personal meeting with the directors... Cause with the new debut, it means she's out and it's Bomi's turn to shine...

She left the room after that meeting with the director only to find Bomi, who's patiently waiting for her turn.

Bomi is there to give her final decision.

When Bomi enters the room, she sat on the chair where Bomi was sitting earlier. Thinking about some possibilities.

30 minutes had passed when Bomi came out, Chorong immediately heads to the her, asking if she accepted the offer.

Because no matter how much she wanted to work with Bomi again, to cope up with all the time that they lost together.

Her fate in her career is tied up with whatever Bomi's decision will be.

"Did you sign the contract?" Chorong asked nervously.

Bomi stood there frozen, realizing that Chorong waited for her just to know if she signed or not.

She's actually surprised with that meeting, that the agency has a lot to offer. Like that sub unit debut with a trainee named Kim Namjoo.

Or she can even start a solo if she can showcase her talent in singing, dancing and acting. But she's no longer interested. If the offers were asked years ago, she would immediately say yes without a second thought.

"Why would I sign it?" she asked back which earned a confused look from the idol.

Bomi proceed to the waiting area leaving Chorong there to meet Haru who is patiently waiting for her.

The girl excitedly greets her asking if she's already on her way of debuting but she answered it with a simple no.

Although Haru is disappointed with Bomi's decision, she knows that there's probably a reason... A reason that Bomi won't tell her because it is still the same reason three years ago...

Talking about clue? It's Park Chorong.

-----

It took Chorong a few days to get herself back. To get over the actual happening on her life.

She's just staring blankly on the wall of her room, contemplating all the things she hadn't done. It's been 3 years and she didn't even bother to find the girl...

To reach out to Bomi and admit everything.

To apologize and admit her mistake... Maybe she made herself believe that Bomi boycotted her in the final audition. Maybe Bomi was right, she's been fooling herself all along because she can't face the truth that between the two of them.

It's her who committed a sin.

Flashback~~~

They had been practicing their duo dance cover for the final audition all day. Everything was perfect. With the synchronized movements, perfect choice of clothes, the exploding chemistry between the two dancers.

Especially when it's on the part where Chorong's hands roamed in Bomi's body. It was sensual but a the same time, pure and innocent.

Everytime they do that part Chorong's mind is losing, her heart is beating so fast like she wanted to just hug the girl in front of her. But it didn't changed her mind on executing her plan that night.

The worst part was when Chorong decided to continue her plan. Putting a small pill on every cupcake. A pill that can result to an illness that is enough for Bomi not to make it to the final audition the next day.

Chorong walked into the room and passed Bomi the box of cupcakes. It was Bomi's favorite flavor, that's why she's sure Bomi will eat everything that night when the younger girl reaches home.

One of them is going to fail on the audition, and Chorong made sure it's not going to be her.

End of flashback~~

Having been at the acceptance that she really did something terrible just to be on where she is right now, she tried to reach out to Bomi. Getting the number of the photographer from her manager, she tried texting her.

'Hey'
'We need to talk.'
'Don't seen me.'
'Ah really?'
'Seen?'

Chorong hissed as she glanced at her phone. Frustrated that Bomi is not replying to her texts.

'Yoon Bomi'

Chorong threw her phone beside her, trying to find something more interesting to do rather than waiting... That her patience is being tested.

Until she fell asleep, she's always been a light sleeper and even though she put her phone in silent mode, the vibration was annoying enough for her to check the notification on it.

'Who the are you?' Bomi replied.

"Oh damn. Stupid me." Chorong whispered to herself while knocking the brains on her head. Of course they both changed their numbers so why the hell she didn't introduce herself.

'This is Chorong.'

At first Bomi didn't believe her, but she called the girl to prove it by the voice. And since Bomi confirmed that it's really Chorong, her tone changed, asking the girl what she wanted.

They both agreed to meet in Han river, in 7 of the evening, when darkness filled the sky, so noone can recognize them. Or it's just for Chorong only. Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter