First Part

You Can Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I already told you I like taking pictures of sceneries. Not just some random people." Bomi exclaimed to Haru when the manager gave her the assignment of a photoshoot for the Play M entertainment's popstars this coming weekend.

"Yeah Bomi, you'll get into that. You have to earn money first."

Bomi sighed out of desperation. This is not what she had planned. Something is definitely not right. She dreamt of becoming a travel photographer, not a fansite. Well, not actually a fansite since it's the multimedia company she's working for that is the one behind the command of her taking photos of the idols.

She's annoyed. Completely, but still job is job, and job means money. She prepared for the camera, checked it's battery and put some backup batteries on her bag.

Am I a fansite?

She spent the night, thinking of why did she choose this path. She her laptop and proceed to its gallery. There were a lot of pictures there already, a scenery, foods, animals and others.

The first time she held a professional camera was 4-5 years ago. The first thing that she captured was a picture of her and her bestfriend, looking good together, happy together.

but the picture was on fire.

Reminiscing on how she sets the picture on fire, sadly watching it burn plus the tears on her eyes. And eversince she captured that burning photo perfectly, she didn't want to put down the camera anymore.



Looking at photo, that picture of them together is still half burnt. Good thing about cameras. It can freeze things, not literally. But it can fool you that something is still there even if it's gone.

And then one day, Bomi had realized how she loves to travel. Found a new passion in taking photos while travelling. At the end of the day, she would look at the photos with elicit feelings and impressions that compliment with what she did and what she had experienced.

If there is one thing that Bomi is insecured about, it's taking pictures of people.

Because she won't be able to delete the picture. Even if the person is gone. It's not the issue since it's normal for pictures to be a storage of memories but it can be a constant reminder of what she had lost.

Of whom she had lost.

-----

Bomi arrived at the event. Wearing a skinny jeans, an oversized hoodie and sneakers. She's also wearing a face mask and an ID incase she'll be trapped in a lot of fansites outside the event's place.

She checked her camera's battery and her bag incase she had left something. And then left her own car and proceeded to the building.

She easily avoided the crowd by showing the staffs her ID card and then proceeds to her designated place. She's just on time as the event is starting at that point.

There's a red carpet for the idols and she just needs to take a good picture of them when they are already standing in front of the photowall for interview.

She's just casually watching the popular idols walked and being interviewed then go to their respective seats. She's waiting for the Play M's artists since they are the only one's she's assigned to.

It's already A Cube's turn and Bomi can't help but to admire the company's most popular soloist which is Eunji. She prepared her camera and gives a few clicks for the eye smiling girl. There are moments that the girl looked directly on her camera and smiled. There are times that Eunji even waves at her and sends a fingerheart.

It's not that bad if all idols are like her.



Then it's Play M's turn already. It started with Huhgak, smiling fondly to the crowd. And when he recognized Bomi's ID, he focused on smiling and posing for her since they are already instructed that the girl is their official photographer.

Next is BTOB members who did the same when they saw Bomi's ID.

Next is the H&N duo and Bomi had a hard time taking photos of them because the screaming and squeling around her are deafening her. And there's a lot of fansites trying hard to get a proper angle for the idols.

But Bomi already used to it. When traveling, she used to get frustrated because the landscape is not posing for her. Or the objects are not photogenic that she needs to find the perfect angle. That everything is up to the power of the photographer and not in the model.

Then it's already Park Chorong's turn. The screaming gets louder and the fansites beside her started to get crowded that's forcing her to step aside.

Bomi is already pissed off.

Last one... She's the last one and I can already be in peace.



Chorong seems so used to it since she tried her best to smile and look at the cameras of every fansites and photographers assigned to her.

It's actually okay if ever Bomi will failed to capture a good photo in Chorong since there's a lot of photographers who can do it.

But when Chorong managed to catch Bomi's camera... Bomi's heart started to beat rapidly.

Oh God.

Bomi gulped and tried to focus on her job. But Chorong is still looking at her.

Did she recognized me?

But it's impossible for Bomi since she's wearing a face mask, her left eye is close while the right one is covered of camera.

It's the ID Bomi. Get a hold of yourself.

Some fansites are already jealous that Chorong is focused on Bomi's camera. Some even tried to call out on popular idol. But during the whole interview, the girl is just gazing and posing for Bomi...

Chorong's pov.

My head is already aching with a lot of flash directed to me but I need to keep going.

I managed to get in the photowall and started answering the short interview questions. At the same time I need to do fanservice since there are a lot of fansites who came for me.

I tried searching for my agency's official photographer and it didn't take me long to find her.

Wait. This can't be right.

She's wearing a skinny jean and black oversized hoodie. Her face is covered with mask and at the same time her eye is covered with the camera while the other is close. But it's not enough for her to hide her identity from me.

I focused on looking at her camera while smiling. I need to smile. Or I'll be number one trending tomorrow for another clickbait articles.

I'm waiting for her to put down her camera for confirmation but she never did.

Yoon Bomi. I know it's you.

Some fans are already calling out for me but I'm patiently waiting for her to show herself. Even just the eyes... I can recognize her. I just want a confirmation.

But I'm almost sure that it's her without anything. Until my segment is done and I need to walk to my respective seat.

After I found my seat, I once glance again to where she is but she's already gone.

Flashback~~~~

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 one two three and four.

Bomi and I had been practicing all day for our final audition for Play M entertainment.

We always dreamt of becoming a famous idol, to share music, to encourage people with music.

We auditioned last week as a pair and we successfully passed by singing a RnB song Only One as a duet.

The evaluators are amazed with our chemistry. On the round two of our audition we prepare a sing and dance number of "I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter