CHAPTER 6

BREAKING NEWS

 

[BREAKING NEWS] THE PARK FAMILY WAS CONFIRMING JOINING THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN

 

Despite being almost a popular celebrity couple, the Park family confirming to make a comeback in KBS The Return of Superman. Park Baekhyun who was currently pregnant with their first child is confirming it by posting the picture of their family doing the recording for the show in his Instagram.

 

Let’s wait for the return of the super celebrity family couple this weekend.

 

Comments :

6235 comments listed. Click to view.

  • Daebak! They joining the TROS family.
  • This will become the legendary episode of return of superman.

[replied] People must be curious to see their lifestyle right?

[replied] I guess so, they have been distance from the media since the fashion show last summer.

[replied] You’re right.

  • Then will we be seeing him give birth too? I think he’s not that far from giving birth right?

[replied] Aigoo, you’re right! I think he’s currently in his 3rd trimester now

  • Can’t wait to see the baby! I hope they will stay in TROS until  the baby birth.

More comments below.

 

 

“People were really anticipating us..” comments Chanyeol as he look up from his Ipad.

“Really? What do they said?..” asked Baekhyun as he carefully put the coffee in front of his husband.

“Thanks babe, wanna see?..” said Chanyeol as he scoot a little to give his pregnant wife to sit beside him.

“Can’t wait to see the baby.. haha, they really are huh? I think nobody know how far I am now..” said Baekhyun as he rub his bump.

“I bet, that’s why people are anticipating us..” said Chanyeol as he take a sip of his coffee.

“We’ll see huh…” said Baekhyun.