CHAPTER 1

BREAKING NEWS

[BREAKING NEWS] : SOLO SINGER BYUN BAEKHYUN ANNOUNCED HE WAS GETTING MARRIED WITH HIS CHILDHOOD NON-CELEBRITY FRIEND

 

 Byun Baekhyun also the nation little brother will getting married with his non celebrity childhood friend. Many speculations have been arise when he was getting caught outing together with his friend in Maldives that people believe he was his lover considering their loving action back then.

     

After couple of days, he then revealed that the man he was with back then was his lover and they have been a couple for almost 10 years. The wedding will be held at The Dress Garden in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on 15th September. We wish for them to have a blissful marriage.

 

 

Comment:

 1299 comments listed. Click to view.

  • Omo! Really? He’s gonna get married? I wonder who is his husband
  • The picture of his lover is blurred, why? I wanna see his face, I bet he must be so handsome, look at his well build body, omo!
  • Finally after all the speculations, I wonder how his boyfriend propose to him. He did propose right? Can’t wait to see the wedding!
  • [replied] I can’t wait too..
  • Really can’t wait. I remember in one of the iv, BBH said that he doesn’t want to get married in an early age, and he want to get married when he was around 35 years old. Guess, he change his mind.
  • [replied] Yeah, I remember he said that on Strong Heart I think.
  • [replied] No, it’s in Happy Together, in ep 98 I think, can’t remember..
  • 10 years? Daebak, that was so long. I wish I have a relationship this long.
  • His boyfriend is so tall, he must have a good look.
  • Did you check out his boyfriend lean arm? How I wish I can hug his arm.

More comment below…

 

 

Hey, didn’t sleep yet? What are you doing?..” ask the taller as he sit beside his boyfriend.

Baekhyun smile as he scoot a little giving his boyfriend some space.

“I’m reading some of a comment post about us.. wanna see?..” ask Baekhyun as he put his laptop on his boyfriend’s lap, and he himself lean on his boyfriend’s shoulder, hugging his lean toned arm.

“Ohh, look.. they comment about me..” shriek the taller pointing at the some comment on the laptop screen.

“Yeah, mostly on how good looking you are, about your toned arm, your body.. about how taller you are.. and they even said that they want to hug you, and then they..”

“Hey, hey.. are you.. perhaps, don’t tell me that you’re jealous? Babe..” cut the taller looking at the smaller man beside him.

“I’m not! I’m just.. just..”

“Just what?..” ask the taller back.

“Okay, fine.. I’m jealous, what are you gonna do now?..” admit Baekhyun with his face flushed red.

“Haa, seriously babe? What are you even jealous for? Okay for real now.. where am I now?..” ask the taller looking straight at Baekhyun’s eyes.

“Huh?..” ask Baekhyun confused.

“Answer me, where am I now?..”

“Urmm, your apartment?..”

“And where are you now?...”

“Your apartment..” answer Baekhyun.

“And I’m sitting with?..”

“Me..”

“And who are you?..”

“Your lover, your partner in crime, your everlasting love..” answer Baekhyun smiling as he know where the directions of this conversations was going.

“You know that very well, and I want you to know that no matter what happens, no matter where I’m going, no matter what people say, you will always be in my heart babe.. forever..” said the taller honestly.

Baekhyun smile at him, and hug him tightly.

“I love you Baekhyun, I love you so much.. so don’t be envious of them anymore, you have every part of me, you own me babe, and I’ll forever be yours..” said the taller kissing Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Forever?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Until the world collapse, I’ll still with you forever..”

“You’re so cheesy..”

“But you love me right?..”

“Of course I love you!.. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you a thousand more..” answer Baekhyun kissing his taller boyfriend lightly.

“Haa, and now you’re being cheesy too..”

“Shut up and kiss me..”

“On your command sir!..”