CHAPTER 5

BREAKING NEWS

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] PARK BAEKHYUN AND HIS HUSBAND WAS SPOT ATTENDING GUCCI X VENETTA CRUISE 2020 IN CHEONGDAM-DONG, SEOUL.

 

Park Baekhyun and his husband was spot attending the Gucci X Venetta Cruise 2020 when the brand was launching their new collection for winter fall season this year. He was brightly waving to the crowd as soon as he step out from his car.

 

His husband, Park Chanyeol was donning a long red pinstripe suite with black pants while Park Baekhyun himself looking gorgeous with white dress suite, black pants and the matching red pinstripe blazer. They were looking so gorgeous, and the crowd really can’t get enough of them.

 

It was the first appearance of Park Baekhyun since the news of his pregnancy and he really looks stunning. The crowd already can spotted his baby bump, and keep mentioning about the baby making them looks shy.

 

Comments :

9721 comments listed. Click to view.

  • BBH looks glowing! And they were wearing a matching outfit! Kyaaa!.. love this couple so much.
  • [replied] Did you see PCY? DAMN! He looks so handsome.
  • The way PCY help BBH out of the car is so sweet! I really like this couple.
  • [replied] Though I the only one see that sweetness…
  • [replied] I really like their outfit here.
  • He still didn’t mention how far is he right?
  • [replied] I think he still in his first trimester.
  • [replied] Look at his baby bump, that’s so cute. I think he’s entering his second trimester.
  • [replied] I think so too.

More comments below.

 

“They all focusing on my baby bump, is it really obvious?..” ask Baekhyun as he rub his bump.

They were already home after attending the event earlier that day.

“No, it’s cute to see that they’re really anticipating the baby.. and your bump is not that big, and many of them are curious of how far long are you..” said Chanyeol smiling as he help his wife to undress.

“Really? I don’t look fat right?..” ask Baekhyun frowning as he look at his husband.

“No babe, why you said like that? Have you seen yourself? Even I sometimes think that you’re not even pregnant? Hell, you don’t even look pregnant at all, remember the doctor said?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah, he said that my frame is small so my belly look small even if I was almost in my third trimester..” said Baekhyun.

“See?..”

“Okay, I believe you..”

“Babe, even if you’re fat, I still love you okay? I love the way you are.. so be proud of yourself, you’re carrying our baby, it’s not a fault even if you gain a little pound, besides.. I love to see your body become full, it makes me..”

“Don’t even imagine that, Yeol-ah!..”

“Okay, okay.. I wont say it..”

“I’m gonna shower now, want to join me?..” ask Baekhyun as he take his towel to the bathroom.

“What a question, of course I’ll join you..” said Chanyeol as he suddenly run and take Baekhyun bridal style to the bathroom.

“Yahh! Park Chanyeol! Be careful!..” shriek Baekhyun in surprised.