CHAPTER 14: “WHAT IS THIS?” - PART 2

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Yoongi’s POV***

 

M: I told you to tell me if you’re going somewhere, or you’ll do something.

SG: I just went to the restroom!

M: I don’t care! You could have told me before I went out to get you food!

SG: I’m not a kid! It’s embarrassing enough that you’re always outside the door while I’m doing my business. I can’t even close the door!

M: What if something happens while you’re alone in the restroom?

SG: Mina, just stop! Please, I’m okay already!

M: Until you’re get discharged, I’ll take care of you in every way.

SG: I need space! Privacy!

M: What do you have to hide from me?

SG: I’m still a man, Mina! There are things that I cannot show you or… just that, you know?

M: It’s not like I haven’t seen THAT.

Mina looked at me from the bottom to the top, making me more embarrassed.

I attempted to cover up myself with my hands.

SG: Stop, don’t look at me like that!

She turned her back on me.

M: Okay, princess... I’ll stop looking at you. Eat your lunch on the table, and I’ll talk to your doctor when you can leave.

Mina finally left me on my own.

Ugh, I feel like my mom is here to monitor me.

I laid down on my bed and looked at the food prepared on the table.

Well, it’s not that bad to have someone to take care of you.

Mina may have been over the top, but she does care a LOT.

I wouldn’t mind having her around, or else I’ll get bored out of my wits.

After a while, Mina came back with good news.

M: Since your injuries are getting better and no other complications so far, you can get discharged by tomorrow.

I stood up and did my mini victory dance, forgetting I’m not alone inside the room.

M: Seems like you’re having fun.

I stopped dancing after hearing Mina’s voice.

M: Getting comfortable now, after making a fuss earlier?

I heard her getting closer and standing behind me.

I stood up straight and then walked towards the table coolly.

SG: *cough* The food is getting cold, come on… let’s eat.

I don’t want to look at her because I know she’ll make fun of me more.

While eating lunch and exchanging some banters, her phone dinged.

I saw her look at her phone, but she didn’t bother to reply.

After a while, I felt this awkward silence that makes me want to question her.

I looked at her… She’s not eating anymore, just staring at it.

How can I ask her if she’s like this?

Can I just confront her?

M: Yoongi-ah…

She caught me off-guard, and so I looked at her and waited for her to say something.

M: Have you been in love?

I thought she was making fun of me, so I waited for her side comments.

Oh , she looks serious.

She suddenly looked at me like she’s been through a lot.

M: Yoongi-ah, have you ever been in love? Like someone confessed to you? Well, I won’t be surprised if you get confessed to… You’re an idol… I mean… Have you been in a relationship and such?

I was flabbergasted at first, but hearing her like this… Hmm, this is getting interesting.

SG: I think I’m not the best person that could help you with this, since I’ve been too focused on my career like I’m married to it. But, I could still listen to your worries.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter