CHAPTER 11: PLAY THE BUTTON

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Yoongi/Suga’s POV***

 

R: Let’s take a break, we’ll start after 30 minutes… Great job, guys!

We’ve been practicing for our comeback next month; it’s tiring but happy to bring more happiness to our fans again.

It’s almost half a year since we had a new manager, Rin, and the guys admire her.

I might be overthinking, but there’s something off about her, and I can’t point out what it is.

I admire her doing her job very well, but I don’t like people who have a hidden agenda.

She said that she has two sisters, they’re triplets.

The TaeMinKook trio loves her older sister, Mina, and they’re not being subtle about it.

The way they treat her every time she’s our temporary manager because Rina’s busy with something or whatever the reason is, she’s a special person for them.

I doubt that they didn’t know each other from before she became our temporary manager, I know they’re hiding something but I don’t want to confront them about it.

Then there’s the youngest sister, Jina, Namjoon’s crush or special person as well.

I’ve seen him getting jealous over Jin whenever Jina asked Jin’s help about cooking and for being Jin-Jin duo; she’s also our temporary manager from time to time.

Would I still be surprised if someone fall for Rina’s charm as well?

I’m quite sure Hoseok is the one who admires her the most, but not too bold like the others towards their special someone.

I asked him about it, but he said that he just admire her for being a cool person.

I always caught him eyeing Rina wherever she goes and whatever she does, like a whipped person.

Like what he’s doing now, can’t stop taking care of her when he’s the tired one.

The guys love the sisters totally, but I can’t help to feel there’s something off about our manager and her sisters.

Maybe I’m overthinking and time will tell whatever it is that they’re hiding if there is.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

JM: Finally, our food is here!

Jimin stood up from lying down on the floor and skipped towards the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he looked like he has seen a ghost.

I was about to ask him what was wrong, but then someone ran past him.

W: Oppa! Rinnie-Oppa, I miss you!

That someone, toppled over Rin, hugging her tightly with eyes close to tears.

R: Babe? What are you doing here?

H: Byul asked for her help to deliver these foods.

R: Hwasa? Why are you here also?

The so-called Hwasa was locking arms with an embarrassed Jimin who’s carrying two big paper bags in both hands.

H: Oh, he’s quite a gentleman… Thank you for the help… Your name, by the way?

JM: Jimin...

Hwasa pecked his left cheek, took the bags from Jimin, and then sat beside Rina on the floor.

Jimin looked down and became redder than before. 

Why is she looking at Jimin, like he knows him closely?

R: Babe, please get up. I can’t eat if you’re over me.

The woman pushed back from Rina and sat beside her closely.

By the way, why is Rina calling her Babe?

Like Rina felt the tension in the room, she stood up and introduced the two strangers.

R: *cough* Guys, I would like you to meet Whee-in…

She pointed to the woman who toppled over her.

R: and Hwasa, bestfriend of Mina.

She pointed the woman smiling towards the TaeMinKook trio.

Why is it, Jungkook and Taehyung look uneasy as well?

RM: Nice to meet you… I’m Namjoon, the leader of this group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter