Jealous

KwonChaeng One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi didn't exactly know when it started. She just finds herself being suddenly irritated whenever she sees Chaeyeon being all cheerful and cuddly with the other members.

It was when they were doing a photoshoot for DAZED magazine. Chaeyeon was partnered with Minjoo. The other members were watching them do the short dance routine behind the camera. It was when Chaeyeon kneeled down and made Minjoo all flustered. Eunbi bit her lip, she glared at Minjoo until they both finished recording the video.

"Unnie, are you alright?", Chaewon asked.
"Am I not pretty?", Eunbi asked her back.
"N-no, unnie. You look wonderful", Chaewon stuttered at first.
Eunbi walked away from them and just practiced the dance in a corner.


A few months back when they were still on their concert tour, they went to a dessert shop in Taiwan. They ordered bingsu and shared everything together. Nako was sitting in front of Chaeyeon. Eunbi heard Chaeyeon calling Nako, honey. But before Nako could even respond to their re-enactment, Eunbi called Chaeyeon to grab her a spoonful of watermelon bingsu.

After the dessert restaurant, they head to a nearby fruit market. Chaeyeon's busy looking for mangoes. They were also filming for enozi cam that day. Chaeyeon said she's trying to pick a sweet one so she can eat it back in the hotel and share it with her roommate, Sakura. Eunbi narrowed her eyes by what she heard. She tried ignoring it and continued shopping for fruits.

"Are you done picking?", Hyewon asked.
"Do you think I'm pretty?", she asked Hyewon.
"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"
"Nothing. I'll go ahead and pay for these."

Eunbi doesn't like it a bit. She's getting agitated everytime.


They're going to film for Chemi-room today. Chaeyeon's especially cute with her outfit, long sleeved shirt and jeans. Her mid length hair suits her. Eunbi hates it when the younger girl smiles.

There's this one segment where she has to guess who's chatting with her. She immediately answered 'Chaeyeon' but she was wrong. It was Chaewon. Of course, Chaeyeon wouldn't tell her she likes and loves her. Who is she kidding?

Chaeyeon won the game. She has to pick a member to share the price with. Eunbi was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter