Drunk Confessions

KwonChaeng One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon & Eunbi have been bestfriends ever since they were 8 and 10-year olds. They've been practically glued to each other until they both reached college and even went to the same university.

Miyawaki Sakura, a junior student same as Lee Chaeyeon and her teammate from the volleyball team, has a huge crush on Eunbi. She hasn't told Chaeyeon yet about her secret. She's thinking if she should though. She can ask Chaeyeon for an advice on what Eunbi likes & dislikes.

"Hey, captain!"

"Oh, Sakuchan! Why are you still here? Practice is already over an hour ago"

"I need to tell you something..."

"What is it, bud? You know you can tell me everything that worries you"

"You know the girl I've been crushing on ever since I transferred here?"

"Yeah! You always talk about her non-stop. Like how pretty and smart she is", Chaeyeon said whilst laughing. 

"What about her?", she added.

Sakura hesitated at first if she should tell her.

"It's your bestfriend..."

"Eunbi."

For a moment, Chaeyeon felt her whole world stopped. She stood on her place, unmoving. She felt a pang on her heart when Sakura said Eunbi's name.

So it's Eunbi, the one who Sakura admires a lot. She was lost deep in her thoughts until Sakura asked her again.

"So... will you help me?"

"I know it's a lot to ask. And you may think I'm taking advantage of our friendship to get to Eunbi."

"It's just that... I'm scared to ask her. We never talked before. And you're always together soㅡ"

"I'll help you", Chaeyeon cut her.

"What?"

"I said, I'll help you with Eunbi"

"Really??!", the Japanese said ecstatically.

"YOU'RE THE BEST, JJAEYON!", Sakura said, jumping with glee.

Truth is, Chaeyeon's been in love with Eunbi for over three years now. She didn't tell Eunbi about it, she's too coward to confess. She's afraid that Eunbi doesn't feel the same towards her and put their long-time friendship at risk. Chaeyeon thinks that it's better that way. For her feelings for the older girl to stay hidden. She values their friendship even more than what she feels. Not until she learns about Sakura's feelings towards her bestfriend. Chaeyeon somehow feels threatened by it. In the end, she still agrees with Sakura's favor on asking Eunbi out.

 

On a Thursday afternoon, Chaeyeon & Sakura planned to meet Eunbi at a cafe outside the university.

Eunbi came in wearing a yellow pullover and jeans. Chaeyeon thinks she shines whenever she wears that particular color. Eunbi always look good in it, or anything she wears.

Every step Eunbi takes towards them, her heart aches.

Eunbi became comfortable around Sakura for a short amount of time. After two hours of talking about school stuffs and more, Chaeyeon excused herself saying that she left something in her locker and she needed it for tomorrow's quiz. It was their plan, for Eunbi and Sakura to have their private time.

She left both of them inside the cafe. Chaeyeon took one last look at Eunbi to check if they're going to be awkward with each other once she's gone. Instead, she saw Eunbi laughing hard at whatever Sakura wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter