Love Potion

Love Potion

As if having potions with Choi Seungcheol wasn't enough, the professor had decided that the lesson would be on love potions that day. Majority of the class were rather excited and obviously so. Having the power to make someone fall madly in love with you with one sip of a potion? Yeah, that was great. What was not great, however, was the obnoxious giggling and whispers coming from a group of Gryffindor boys far right of the classroom. 

“Quiet down back there will you?” the professor cried.

“We need every bit of our attention on these potions. A drop more than the precise amount of any ingredient and the whole potion could turn into a disaster.”

The professor seemed more anxious than his students as he likely knew of several traumatic past incidents that may have happened due to this specific potion. The giggling from the boys in the far right corner did not stop. Yoon Jeonghan was not an idiot. He knew exactly what those boys were doing. 

After a whole hour of multiple failed attempts from the students, only 3 groups were able to conjure up the potion perfectly. Jeonghan smirked, looking at Seungcheol and stirring his group's successful liquid love. Seungcheol looked right back at him and winked as, by some miracle, his group had also managed to be successful. After congratulating the winning groups the class was dismissed.

In between the hustle and bustle of the students packing up, Seungcheol made his way to Jeonghan’s table.

“A chocolate to celebrate our success angel?” he asked charmingly.

Jeonghan turned to see him holding an open box of heart-shaped chocolates for him to take. Jeonghan then looked up at Seungcheol with his one eyebrow perked up.

“Do you really think I’m that daft Seungcheol?” He asked sarcastically.

Seungcheol smiled wider.

“Oh c'mon now Jeonghan, you don't think I would really trick you into taking a love potion, do you?” Seungcheol’s tone said it all. 

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes at him before they were interrupted suddenly by a high pitched voice behind Seungcheol.

“I've never seen a man more handsome than you Choi Seungcheol!” the squeaky voice proclaimed.

A short brown curly-haired girl swung herself in front of Seungcheol.

“You are the love of my life!” she continued now staring wide-eyed and eagerly at him.

Seungcheol’s mouth formed into a smirk looking up at Jeonghan who was now frowning at the girl.

“Oh, why I’m flattered. You yourself, are very beautiful.”

Seungcheol knew exactly what he was doing.

“I could just kiss you!” the girl shrieked happily.

Without even saying another word she puckered up her lips and leaned in, closing in on Seungcheol’s lips. Not a second after that, the remaining students in the classroom heard a loud thud as the girl fell unconscious to the ground. Seungcheol taken aback by the sudden action looked up at Jeonghan who was holding a book in mid-air with a glare across his face. Everyone stared at Jeonghan speechless at what he had just done, including Seungcheol.

“What? She’s lucky I didn’t use the metal cauldron” and without any hesitation, he stepped over her unconscious body standing now only inches away from Seungcheol’s face.

“And YOU Mr. Choi Seungcheol, are lucky we didn’t learn about liquid death this week.”

With that, he flipped his long hair back and strutted out the classroom, leaving the Gryffindor boy speechless and extremely flustered.