Stupid Dare!!😈😈

Owe my heart 💜
Just as planned Taehyung is with Jimin on the way to supermarket. They are going there because to buy some snacks for their sleepover with Jungkook - the famous youtuber. Even Jimin was famous as he had a nice dance school. They were giggling thinking about some embarrassing moment and entered the store. Just as the enter Jimin said "tae I dare you to do as I say!!" "Idiot Chim dare means doing as the other person say" Tae was laughing at Jimin's stupidity!! "Put your earpod and call me go around the market and do as I say" Tae did as Jimin said Tae was roaming aimlessly in the store Jimin said tae to beat a staff and run away Which tae successflly did but while running he ran into someone Tae was shocked was an understatement because for a second after seeing his tae forgot how to breathe it was all so....so magical? Tae don't know what to do or say he standing face to face to the preson. His childhood sweetheart....tae met Yoongi hyung in daegu their hometown. They were so close from childhood.Tae was the closest person to Yoongi anyone can say that by just seeing them form afar as Yoongi hyung would have a bright gummy smile on his face whenever tae was around . Yoongi hyung and Tae's relationship was something different. They didn't need words to express their feelings. The other would always be there even if they don't understand. It was a beautiful relationship no would even want to name it because it was beautiful in its own way. Tae remember when they would sneak out to meet eachother during nights because they like to talk while star gazing. They first met when Yoongi was just sitting at the park bench and was watching stars tae came their running and hugged him out of nowhere Yoongi was only 8 years he didn't know what to do but the warmth form Tae's body on that cold night said him to never hurt this cute little voy. So he hugged back and after few minutes he pulled away and asked tae what happened and tae said he is his neighbour and he want to become friends. For which Yoongi promised him that they are bestfriends.... Their friendship grew as they grown older To cut long history to short story both developed feelings for each other but never confessed them directly as in their relationship no words needed they were boyfriends not eachothers firsts but they do know eachothers past heartbreak pain which lead them to find eachother lov. They were happy but when tae said he is going to move to Seoul Yoongi was dying inside. The moment which destroyed both of them.... " I love you hyung"..... "I'm sorry tae I don't love you........"