I Like You.

My Love Story!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi." Kai walk beside Eunjung.

"Why?" Eunjung ask.

"I miss you." Kai stop in front her.

"We staying in the same house, study at the same school. We going to school,back from school together. We meet all the time." Eunjung said.

"I like you." Kai suddenly kiss her lips.

"Eunjung." suddenly Sehun come.

"Sehun? Wait, i can explain." Eunjung run to him.

"that's why you avoiding me lately. You already have someone else. I give everything to you but you make me hurt. I am disappointed in you." Sehun said.

"Sehun, let me explain." Kai said.

"Explain?" Sehun suddenly punch him.

"Stop. Don't fight. Jebaalll. Sehun,Kai. Please." Eunjung want to stop them but in the end she was hurt. Sehun want to punch Kai but Eunjung run to stop him then she was the one who get hurt.

"Eunjung? Gwenchana?" Kai quickly go to her. Her nose was bleeding.

"Let me send you to hospital." Sehun piggyback her and run to clinic.

Kai can't do anything. He just wait at home.

At clinic:

"Who punch you?" The doctor ask.

"Some gangster." Eunjung stare at Sehun.

After that they going back.

"Miane. I really can't lose you." Sehun apologize.

"i should apologize first. My brother want us to get married after graduate. I am going to tell you but i can't. I think we should break up. I know that we promised to get married but this what my brother want. Miane. Let's break up. I can go home alone." Eunjung cried all the way to home. She never break up because her boyfriend was only Sehun but now everything changed.

Eunjung going home alone. Kai was waiting for her.

"Gwenchana? Mianee. Mianee." Kai hug her.

"We break up. We break up." Eunjung cried so hard.

"it's okay. You have me. I will never leave you. I promise." Kai hug her tight.

"You promise me. Never leave me although i am fat, ugly." Eunjung cried so loud.

"Enough.. Kaja. Let's go home. Your nose look worse." Kai smile.

 

"What happen to her? She eat non stop." Suho ask Kai.

"Heart broken. Let her. I will ended marry a fat girl if she don't stop. Hyung. Otokkae?" Kai hug Suho.

"Eunjung will never getting fat. But you will suffer a bit. Go to sleep. You might wake up early tomorrow." Suho said.

"It's weekend tomorrow. I want to sleep more." Kai said.

 

Next day.

8 a.m

"Ireonaaa. Ireonaaaa. Kim Jong In ppali ireonaaa." Eunjung pull Kai to wake up.

"Let me sleep. Jeball. How about we sleep together." He pull her to sleep.

"Wake up before i kick you." Eunjung just said that. Kai quickly wake up.

"What? Let me sleep. Please." Kai begging.

"Are you willing to marry a fat girl?" Eunjung ask.

"Dae. Let sleep." Kai back to sleep.

"You will leave me. Wake up. Let's go to jogging. Kajaaa. If you go with me. I will kiss you." Eunjung smile.

"Chincaaa? Kajaaa." Kai quickly wake up.

 

They run around the park near their house.

"Uhhhh.. I am tired. Eunjung, let's rest. I already run for an hour. Please let's stop here." Kai said.

"Another round. You are so weak. If Sehun here, he will run and give support to me." Eunjung said.

"Yahh. Don't talk about another man if you with me." Kai chase her.

 

After 2 hours they stop and rest at the bench around there.

"I already accompany you. Now kiss me." Kai close to Eunjung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter