The Beginning.

My Love Story!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is love? How to love someone? What actually happen when we really fall in love?

It is a story about love that can change everything. A love between a boy and a girl who find the true meaning of love. We will see what will happen to them until the end.

 

A calm morning for everyone but not for this girl. She never do things right. She was so clumsy and careless.

"Yahhh. Why you don't wake me up? I am late. I am late." Eunjung yelled at her brother.

"Stop whining and get ready to school." Her brother throw the towel to her face.

After shower,Eunjung quickly heading to downstairs.

"Comb your hair. You look so weird." Her brother prepared the food.

"Suho, are you going to meet that girl? The one who imo ask you to meet. Are you going to get married?" eunjung ask her brother.

"I am 30 years old and i am your older brother but you called me by name? Eat it and go to school." Her brother said.

"Okay." Eunjung smile.

 

 

                                *****************

"Imo, i can't. You know i can't get married until Eunjung graduate. I can't leave her alone." Suho said.

"She is in senior year now. If you keep give an excuse, you will ended 40 years old when you are ready to get married. She is nice girl." Mrs Lee said. She was his mom's younger sister

I need to talk to her again." Suho said.

"Arasso. You live for Eunjung only after your parents passed away. I need to go." His aunt excuse herself.

Suho open a small cafe not far from his house. He has a worker. Sometimes Eunjung will go and help too.

"Sajangnim. Are you getting married soon?" His worker ask.

"Ahhh. Not yet. I am still not ready for getting married. Why, Qri-ssi?" He ask.

"Nothing." She smile.

 

"Did you forgot to bring your homework or you don't do your homework?" Mrs.Park ask.

"Both. I sleep late last night. I watch drama." She really straight.

"Well. Good job. Clean the toilet after school ended." She said.

"Dae." Eunjung nodded.

 

"Are you doing this again? Tskkk. Kajaa Hyun." A girl look down on her.

"Wahhh.. That girl? How can Baekhyun fall for her? Maybe because she was y. Hyun, you should like me because i am pretty too." Eunjung smile.

"Stop dreaming. Go and do your work. I will waiting here." Her friend come.

"Yahhh. Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter