He's my fiance?

My Love Story!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That weekend:

"ahh,Sehun. I am going somewhere. I will call you later. Huummm. Okay." Sehun called Eunjung.

"Sehun?" Suho ask.

"Hummmm." Eunjung nodded.

"His mom was a fashion designer, her dad is a lawyer. But we? We are orphan. We don't suit them. Before it's too late. Thinking about yourself. We are not suit with their family." Suho said.

"Are you planning something? Why did we need to sleep at their house?" Eunjung ask Suho.

"We are here. Kajaa." They arrived at the destination.

 

"You arrived. I really miss you Eunjung." Mrs Kim said.

"Ahjumma. How are you." Eunjung smile.

"I am good. Kajaaa." They enter the house.

"Aneyong." Someone approach her.

"Yahhh. What are you doing here?" Eunjung know that face.

"This is my house. Of course i am living here." He said.

"Both of you know each other?" Mrs Kim ask.

"She is the troublemaker in my school. Is she my future fiance?" He ask.

"What? Yahhh.. I can't believe this. Oppa, this your plan? Why him?" Eunjung was so mad.

 

Flashback:

Eunjung was eating while walking with Sehun near basketball court at her school suddenly a ball hit her head.

"Opps. Are you hurt?" He come to them.

"Yahhhh. Kim Jong In, what are you doing?" Eunjung was mad.

"Playing basketball. Why don't you ask your boyfriend to save you?" He said.

"will he know that you will throw the ball like this? Sehun, kajaaa." Eunjung grab Sehun's hand and they leaving.

End of flashback.

 

"I can't believe that this ugly girl is my future fiance." Kai sigh.

"Do you think i like you? No." Eunjung said.

"Have a seat. We will having a dinner soon." Mr. Kim said.

"I forgot that Kai also study at the same school as you." Mrs Kim said.

"I don't know that you have a son. I thought only Soo Hyun oppa is your son."Eunjung said.

"Kai staying at hostel when she was in middle school until he enter high school. But last year he suddenly want to transfer to a normal high school. He said international school is boring. That's what he said." Mrs Kim said.

"Talking about Soo Hyun, where is him?" Suho ask.

"He's going to UK for holiday." They said.

 

After eat they going to living room.

"So, when will both of them getting engaged?" Mrs Kim ask Suho.

"Ahhh? Are you serious?" Eunjun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter