1

Get Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Minseok pov/

He walked quietly inside the halls. The halls were usually empty, as the kids prefered the garden. That's why Minseok never spent time there. He played with the buttons of his shirt as he waited the lunchtime to be over. He saw some of his classmates approaching to him, he quickly hid inside one of the toilet stalls and waited there. He hated this place.

He wished he could bring his old life back. When his father's cousin showed him the videos of this place, he felt a little excited to go there since it looked like a warm, happy family-like place. Little did he know what his life could be like.

He never understood why. Why he was always the outcast? Yes, he was an introvert but also he was a very kind and positive person. Even though his optimistic personality disappeared day by day.

These kids were mean. Always mocking him for the smallest possible reasons. Laughing at every mistake he made.
He thought orphanages would be better than foster families. At least in the fairy tales, it was shown like that. He now believed it was the opposite.
He really wanted to escape here, even though he knew his chances of adoption were rare. Families usually looked for babies or toddlers as first choice. He was 10 years old now. So were most of his roomates.

A relaxed sigh of relief came out of his mouth after he heard the bell.
He left the bathroom and went to his class. He silently sat on his desk as he waited for the teacher. Everyone were running around and being noisy.

"Everyone! Quiet! Baekhyun get down from the desk! It's for you to write on not dance! Chanyeol! Give that ball to me!"

Chanyeol cursed under his breath which made the teacher even angrier, but he chose to ignore it in order to control his class.

"Who wants to go to the black list? This is your last chance. Kris what are you smoking??! That's it YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" The teacher held Kris's wrist very thightly without caring and pulled the boy along with him. The door slammed and kids exchanged concerning looks. Uh oh. This seemed bad. Usually it ended with the black hole. Some actions didn't need to be mentioned in the blacklist and were punished straight to the black hole.
No one wanted to go there. Of course if the government was aware of it, they would immediately close the place.

"Yah! Guys look at this!" Yixing laughed as he stepped aside to show his drawing on the blackboard. Everybody burst out laughing obnoxiously. Some made funny faces to his face. The drawing was about him. His brows were connected together, eyes so small that were just dots, he had ugly spots all over his face, a witch hat, also smelly breath. No one would get that it was him if his name wasn't written under it.

Minseok hid his face in his palms and tried to control his tears.

"He is stinky!"

"He can turn us all to frogs ew!"

"Ugly Seok!"

"He has the virus!"


"What is this fuss about?" Their teacher stepped in the class, without Yifan.

Yixing quickly erased the name under his drawing and sat back to his seat.

"Last 10 seconds to quiet down."

The class quickly obeyed, no one would dare not to, not after what happened to Yifan.

"Who did you draw? Me?" he annoyedly asked.

"No, it's a villian comic character." Yixing quickly said.

"I see. Let's learn about the human anatomy okay? Today we will learn how our bodies digest food. Sehun! Baekhyun! Shut up! Why don't you learn from Minseok? He is always eagerly listening and quiet."

That was not true. He would love to chat with a friend, but he didn't have one. He pretended to listen and sometimes doodled. He only listened when he had to distract his mind from the bullying.

"I will assign you your homeworks, bring them on time. Class is over!"

Everyone happily left the class. Minseok was the last person to leave.

They had maths, and then Korean. After Korean, it was dinner time and everybody happily walked downstairs to the cafeteria.

Kids were always hungry, and they were right to be. The school spent very low on budget, not only to the furniture and building but also for food. The portions were so small and not diverse for enough nutritiens.

No one could easily complain, they had to eat what was given.

Today they had two spoons of mashed potato and beans. (One for each)

Everyone sat on their seat and quickly started eating. Kris was also there, because some of the teachers felt concerned about how freaquently he was sent to the black hole. They decided to cancel his punishment. Minseok finished his portion quickly, he was still craving for more. He had always loved food, and was leaning on the chubbier side.

"Minseok are you done? Do you want more?" Their teacher asked.

"Can I?" he was very suprised.

"You were such a good boy, you can have more beans." Their teacher said and gave him a spoonful of beans.

Everyone else looked at him in envy. This wasn't the first time happening. Baekhyun scoffed and Kris glared at his full plate.

They didn't get why Minseok was always receiving more love from teachers. He wasn't the only quiet one. Kyungsoo was also quiet in lessons and behaving well.
He was doing his homeworks almost everytime just like Junmyeon and Sehun.

Even though when Minseok didn't do his homework, he would get a slightly better punishment. Also, he was the only one who had never been in the darkhole.

After dinner, everybody went upstairs to their dormitory. While going upstairs, Kris didn't forget bumping into Minseok's shoulder.

He entered inside the dorm, and saw Baekhyun groaning.

"I'm still starving. They never feed us well." he said while lying on his bed and watching the ceiling.

"Except one person." Kris added.

"Guys. I stole something." Jongin whispered close to Baekhyun.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"I asked some random questions to the teachers and took some bread from their table."

"Really? Please give us." Sehun said.

"If you want some, you should do my homework. Copy my handwriting and divide the work."

They thought for a few seconds.

"Fine. How much do we get?" Chanyeol asked.

"I ate some myself. I have three slices left. For three of you."

"I will help you." Chanyeol said.

"And so will I." Baekhyun agreed.

"Me too." Sehun said.

"I want too." said Yixing.

"There isn't enough. You are late to join. I can find you next time." Jongin said to Yixing, giving an apologetic look and gave the others the slices.
Yixing didn't protest. Instead he went next to Tao and drew along with him.
Even if anyone intended on grabbing the bread slices, they were gone in just a few seconds.

Minseok watched them at the corner, all in silence.

"Let's play a game." Chanyeol said.

"What game?" Kris asked.

"I will tell you guys a scary story. It's about a ghost. Come on sit down in a circle." Chanyeol said.

Minseok wanted to join, so he quietly sat down next to them. No one objected except one person. Someone who is always the head of everything, Kris.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to object, but shut up when Baekhyun pinched his leg as a silent warning.

"Umm can I join the game?"

"This isn't the first time. You always eat more at least twice a week. You became a pig. A privileged one. If you want to, step between me then. If anyone in the circle wants him here, tell now."

No one said anything. They were all scared of him, even his best friend Chanyeol.

Minseok went back to the corner, with teary eyes. He hated here. He watched everybody listen to Chanyeol very excitedly.

"I'm scared." Kyungsoo said. He was their youngest, eight and a half years old. He was naïve, and could get scared very easily.

"Don't worry Soo, it's just a story." Jongin said and patted his back.

"Don't be a chicken." Sehun said, hiding himself being scared.

Chanyeol kept on talking,

"They say someone was tortured in here. Before this place opened, it was a cell. Criminals were tortured, and there was one completely innocent soul. One day, he couldn't take the pressure and he killed himself. It was a friday night. Before he died, he promised himself that he would take his revenge. Even now, sometimes you can see his shadow, or existence. He leaves messages and gets his rev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter