Info

Get Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Basic info
Country: South Korea
Setting: 1940s
Inspiration from: the movie Les Choristes (The Chorus)

Some photos of what the orphanage looks like for you to get in the vibe


on the street tho



(with less pictures on the walls)

 

CHARACTERS


Kim Minseok
Age: 10
Character: he is introverted and shy, mostly because of all the bullying and ignorance he is receiving from his roommates/classmates. He needs a friend and hates this place to the finest. His family was murdered, the issue was covered up as an accident.
Because of this tragedy, teachers are kinder towards him. They also know his father's past charity work for here, and expecting Minseok to continue fundraising for here. Other kids also find him privileged and don't know why, which makes them act colder towards him. Even he doesn't know about the money his father used to spend here and how his cousins continue paying.

Byun Baekhyun:
Age: 10
His father left them when he was a baby, and his mother started working as a . She had to send him here since she wasn't doing well. Baekhyun, of course, doesn't know that since he was a toddler back then and hates his mother for it. He is a cheerful but also a very noisy kid. He likes joking around and is there to help Kris and Chanyeol if they need him. He is close friends with Jongin and Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol
Age: 12
His father is a janitor and cannot afford both of them a life. His mother died because of a disease and he can't remember her. He still visits his father on the weekends and tries to stay strong for him. He wants to become rich for both of them. He loves playing sports and pulling pranks. Kris is his best friend, followed by Baekhyun. Some kids are scared of him as well, and he is like their second leader.

Kim Jongin
Age: 11
His mother left them after he was born. His father was a soldier and passed away at war. No one dared to inform him about it, he still hopes to see his father someday. His relatives found his mother and thought he would live there, but he was kicked out very soon. He was not so patiently sent here by a baker, since he usually stole food from his bakery to stay alive. He is good at stealing and spying, very close to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He is a soft, sweet yet very energetic person. He feels very protective towards Kyungsoo.

Oh Sehun
Age: 10
He was foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter