Chapter 1: I literally got dragged

Vous Et Moi

Solar doesn't really get why she needs to go at the gathering party, first of all Irene knows that she'd rather do nothing and lock herself at their room which they share as roommates, and watch tv more than anything else especially socializing. She's very awkward, maybe a little weird to some but not really antisocial. She's just extremely shy towards starting conversations. "You clearly remembered last year right?" she asked Irene who's already finishing Solar's make up. "I at talking to people, it's a gathering!" she abruptly pulled her face away from Irene's hand. She's holding her face and fixing her eyeshadow. "Yeah, what about it?" Irene annoyed that she's suddenly moving messing it up. Solar looked at her in disbelief. "Are you actually asking me, what about it?" Irene fixes her in her seat again to fix was supposedly done already if it weren't for her sudden movement. "Irene! I asked them wHaTs Up!" Irene burst out laughing, She held her stomach and laugh for a good maybe fifteen seconds. "Oh that!" she wiped her tear from laughing so much. "That was a good one, really Solar!" She finished by adding soft rosy lipstick to her lips as she finishes. "Done!" she said cheerfully. "I literally went up to them and they are two and ask what's up, exactly those words, Irene". 

Irene checks herself out in the mirror wearing a long sleeve lace dress in lilac. "Oh come on, that's a long time ago. They won't remember it plus maybe they already graduated." Solar finally stood up wearing a white button down shirt paired with ripped jeans and white sneakers. "I'm not like you, I literally can't make friends" Solar sighed. "It's okay you have me, plus we're just there to have fun. We've been studying non stop my dreams are all me studying my off as well." Irene looked at her and sighed, "Wow now that's a nightmare." Solar laughed a little still feeling uneasy. "Don't worry too much, you're gonna spoil the fun. Don't overthink and just enjoy!" Irene walked towards her and nudge her shoulders. "Let's go!" she linked her arms with Solar and drag her out of their dorm.

Seulgi shook Moonbyul for the third time, "I thought you're gonna go to the gathering party?!" now annoyed, "Then you're gonna be annoyed, " WhY diDn'T yOu wAke Me uP?" mimicking Moonbyul. She finally sat down and wipe her eyes. "Why are you so grumpy?" she asked Seulgi. I'm finishing my painting and you take forever to get up." Moonbyul went to Seulgi to hug her, "Eww go brush your teeth, and get ready" She playfully pushes her off. They've been roommates since first year and taking the same course which makes them really close, like sisters. "What will I do without you?" Moonbyul asked Seulgi as she finally lets her go and went straight to the bathroom. "I know right!" Seulgi answered that made her smile.

Moonbyul isn't really very sociable but she's been having such a hard time working things out with all her studying and doing projects constantly making her feel  drained. So she decided to go out and maybe meet new people. She tried convincing Seulgi but she said she got no time to do so. Yes she's doing it solo. After getting ready, she dressed up how she casually does. An oversized black shirt paired with jeans and a sneakers. She went outside bidding her goodbye to Seulgi who is now working on her painting. As she walks across the university to get to the room where it's gonna held. She doesn't really like the feeling of being alone. But sometimes it's soothing, to just be with yourself. The university is big so there's definitely parts that makes you feel like you're all by yourself.

When she arrived the area which is only inside the university, the music was already blasting. Everyone is doing something differently. Yes Moonbyul went their to actually meet new people but it doesn't mean she's really a social butterfly. She went to get some drinks first when she saw at the end of the table a girl whose maybe around her age too, munching on her plate almost everything on table.

"You gotta chew it first." she jokingly tell her as she gets near this person. Solar looked up when someone said something to her. "Ah I'm chewing it perfectly." She said looking at the person, she knows she doesn't mean to offend her and she's good with that. "So why are you over here and not there?" the girl asked her, while she was pointing at the center where people are actually enjoying the party. "To be honest, I'm already enjoying what I'm doing right now." as she continues to munch her food. "You got dragged in here?" Moonbyul now right beside her as she drinks the liquid from her red cup. "You have no idea! I literally got dragged." as she talks even when is full, "Oh sorry I'm not usually this disgusting." Solar wiped with the back of her hand. "No it's okay, you're quite funny." Moonbyul finishes her drink and asked "so what are you taking up?", Solar finishes her food and suddenly felt she's choked cause of the food. Moonbyul hurried up and went to get some liquid and made her drink and she finished chugging it with a scrunch face. "Acck" Solar said in disgust, "Why would you give me the alcoholic one?" Moonbyul burst out laughing, "That's the closest one, I'm sorry" as she continues to find this girl really funny. "I thought I'm gonna receive a thank you." Moonbyul said as she was drinking her second cup. "Thank you my ." and they laughed together. They got to know each other and realized they're taking up the same course just a year difference. "Btw I still haven't got the chance to ask what's your name?" Moonbyul asked the girl she's been laughing with almost all night already. "I'm Solar, and you are?". "I'm Moonbyul."