The Unusual Vampire

Tomi Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon the butler, watched her mistress walking back and forth in the room and busily dressing up herself, left speechless. Whenever the butler tried to intervene, the blonde-haired girl would give her a palm down signalling her to wait. Chaeyeon facepalmed, wondering when the blonde would be done. 

 

“Chaeyeon unnie, which one is better?” Two pieces of red dresses were picked up to her front by the blonde who asked with enthusiasm. “I think this one matches better with my favourite cloak...ah...will it be too formal to wear the cloak?” The blonde muttered and left, without giving the butler a chance to reply. It was half an hour later when her dearest mistress back to her view. She was not yet finished though.

 

“Mistress?” Chaeyeon called. “My lady?”

 

"Hiichan?" She tried to ask again with patience. 

 

“Yah! Honda Hitomi!” Her patience was tested eventually.

 

The named girl blinked at the sudden outburst, taking aback with mouth agape, showing her cute and bunny-like front teeth. She looked like a startled bunny which she was not supposed to look alike. 

 

"My lady, our food─" Chaeyeon coughed. "Our guest is still waiting downstairs. Shall we be hurried?" 

 

"Oh, Chaeyeon unnie. This is my first time meeting a human officially, I should prepare myself well!" The said girl cutely pouted. She was now wearing a pink lace dress, her hair was curled up with bangs separated in the middle, and the pair of round nerdy glasses were taken off. She looked at the mirror with a satisfactory smile. "Let's meet our guest!"

 

"By the way..." The blonde stopped halfway. "I've told you many times that we are civilized. Please be nice to our guest." Said with a blaming tone. The corner of curved up. "We don't drink human blood directly."

----------------------------------

 

The waiting human was now sitting in front of the red piano, touching the keys gently, struggling to play something else. It had been five years since the last time she played the piano. It was something she used to love. After her parents' death during a car incident five years ago, she moved to her aunt's house until she was eighteen. Her flat and most of the furniture were sold out, including her precious piano. 

 

*Knock knock* 

 

"Madam?" The noise snapped her reminiscence, following by a female voice she had heard about an hour ago. The door was then opened by the voice owner, and a blonde hair lady followed her back.

 

The blonde came in front of Chaewon, staring her stonily. 

 

"Madam, let me introduce formally. I am Feather, the butler of this castle. This is our mistress, Hii─" *cough* The blonde mistress interrupted, signalling something to her butler. The later looked at her with questioning eyes which got a glare in return. 

 

"I am Tomi Dracula, the owner of this castle." The blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter