Worst Day of Chaewon

Tomi Dracula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence and darkness overwhelmed the forest until disturbance by hurried footsteps and rapid breathing. A man kept walking backward with his eyes widened in panic and fixed on the figure approaching him. He tripped over a stick and fell on the ground, babbling confusedly in his terror.

 

“Please...let me go...I...I’ll give all you want…” 

“I was drunk...yes...I’m a bad guy...I shouldn’t do this...I…” 

 

The female figure approached closer and closer to him until those sharp and overgrown teeth were seen clearly.

 

“...I want your blood.” 

----------------------------------

 

“Hey ducky, are you not going out with me?” A redhead girl who was packing her backpack asked.

 

“I told you many times not to call me ducky! It’s rude!” A duck-like(oops...sorry)The girl who was lying comfortably on the sofa protested for herself. She did resemble a particular cute animal though...

 

"But you do look like a duck!" The redhead said with seriousness.

 

"And you look like me!" The other girl retorted at once.

 

"Why do you pretend as if you're close to me? Choi Yena ssi." The redhead said with a stare to the other girl.

 

Yena looked at the redhead with mouth agape. She was like showering by heavy rain with a huge and grey cloud right above her head.

 

"Kim Chaewon! You!" She pointed at the redhead shakily. Seemed like frustration causing her mentally broke down. What a dramatic girl.

 

Chaewon was speechless. She took her backpack out and walked towards the door gate, leaving the dramatic girl in her panic state again.

 

"Wai...wait! Where're you going?" 

 

"The Wiz lake near the neighbour town. Are you going with me, Ducky?" Chaewon looked at Yena amusingly and waited for another dramatic response.

 

"It sounds familiar...umm..." Surprisingly, Yena wasn't bothered by her nickname. She frowned and was deep in her thought. "Ahh, is that the lake near the Bloodlust forest? Don't go there! It's dangerous!" 

 

"Wow, you even know the name of that Forrest? Why is it dangerous?"

 

"Haven't you heard the rumor recently? A man found unconscious near the forest with two puncture wounds on his neck. He went insane and claimed that he was attacked by a female vampire the night before." Yena explained. "It's too dangerous! How about we change the place, Chaewon ah?"

 

"Wait, why was the man still alive? You mean there's a kind vampire just a certain amount of blood and left him alive?" Chaewon doubted. "Maybe he is just paranoid. Anyway, are you coming with me?"

 

"NO for sure." Yena said with a worried look on her face. "Fine, just don't go inside the forest and come back earlier!.

 

"Take it easy, it's just a rumor after all." Chaewon reassured. "I'll be back earlier. Don't worry, Yena ah!"

 

----------------------------------

 

Chaewon felt satisfied as she took plenty of pictures of the breathtaking views here. The lake, the mountain and the forest. Although she did not believe in the rumor, she still paid additional attention to Yena's reminder. The sunset went down, and it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter