Demon-hunting Time

Archangels {edited}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MOMOTEA CAFE

 

It was a bright and sunny morning. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. 

 

JIHYO'S POV

 

I was starring blankly at the window when I heard the wind chimes on the cafe door signaling that there is a customer, judging the figure, it's Tzuyu.

 

'Goodmorning unnie' Tzuyu greeted with a smile.

 

'Goodmorning Sister Tzuyu, how's seminary school?' I ask.

 

'It's good unnie'

 

Okay just to give you quick info. Tzuyu is younger than me and she's my cousin, she is currently in a seminary school because she wants to become a sister. Tzuyu have this weird but helpful ability to heal other people's illness and wounds and she believes it's Father who gave this ability of hers so she decided to become a sister in return.

 

'Btw, How may I help you?' I ask

 

'As usual unnie' Tzuyu smiled.

 

'Chocolate milk in 5mins' I reply as I give the order to our cafe barista Mina.

 

While Mina is making Tzuyu's order another customer arrived it's Wendy unnie and Irene unnie with Joshua, It's really weird to be surrounded by religious people knowing I'm not that religious at all, I don't even go to church on Sundays, to be honest, but I'm not a bad person as well.

 

Wendy and Irene order their usual favorites while Joshua only orders black coffee as always while reading a newspaper.

 

'I don't know what's happening right now in but it's alarming to know that hundreds of people gone missing without any trace' I heard Joshua.

 

'Chocolate milk for our little sister Tzuyu' Mina handed Tzuyu her order.

 

'Kamsahamnida unnie' Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter